PDA

View Full Version : Spidermag problems

Bassaro
07-28-2007, 07:24 PM
Hey guys since I don't think I can justify paying $800+ on an emag I decided to take the cheap way out and make a spydermag. I recently purchased a spydermag frame from the calssifieds section and already have a retro valve. when I slapped it all together I found that the solenoid clicks but the mag won't fire.

My first assumption is that I need a ULT trigger pull kit

Second guess is that I need a ULE rail opposed to my classic rail (I already milled out my classic rail to fit the sear)

any suggestions???

cdc120602
07-28-2007, 07:50 PM
I'm not certain, but it might need a different length on/off pin. I have no experience with electro-gadgets, but I'm a great thread lurker... :ninja: I know there are a few people out here with SpyderMags. Am I right?

BigEvil
07-28-2007, 07:57 PM
ULT IS NOT COMPATABLE with the Retro Valve.

Bassaro
07-28-2007, 08:06 PM
I now they are not compatible stock but with a little bit of milling they do fit. Why buy an X-valve when I already have one

BigEvil
07-28-2007, 08:13 PM
I now they are not compatible stock but with a little bit of milling they do fit. Why buy an X-valve when I already have one

True. Be careful :headbang:

athomas
07-29-2007, 07:13 AM
My first assumption is that I need a ULT trigger pull kit

Second guess is that I need a ULE rail opposed to my classic rail (I already milled out my classic rail to fit the sear)
A ULT will make it easier for the solenoid to pull the sear assembly.

The rail shouldn't need any milling to accept the sear. The sear may need milling to run wires for the eyes depending if you run them under the body or over the outside of the rail. All milling for this modification is done in the grip frame and/or on the sear itself.