PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Mag with little R&D that will sell

pierce
07-29-2007, 06:36 PM
:cheers: A new pump, but of coarse!

FiXeL
07-29-2007, 07:10 PM
A pump? :nono:

They should develop a 2008 version of the emag, with all the electronics fitted into a intelli so it will be backward compatible with the current mags... and eyes should be optional if you want those. As a mech, mags are allready as good as they get, no need to bring out a new one.

ULE was a big leap forward for AGD, but the emag lowers are heavy compared to current e-guns.

punkncat
07-29-2007, 07:13 PM
As a mech, mags are allready as good as they get, no need to bring out a new one.

I disagree on one point. I don't like not being able to use the last 800PSI in my tank.

Beyond that, I use one regularly at the field....now that I have "retired" from tourney play the Mini became my backup.

JRingold
07-29-2007, 07:20 PM
I disagree on one point. I don't like not being able to use the last 800PSI in my tank.

Get

a

Bigger

Tank...

Is it just me, or is anyone else bored with these threads???

/me> Paitently waiting for something after the RT-Pro, X-Mag and Tac-One that's worth buying..

punkncat
07-29-2007, 07:23 PM
Get

a

Bigger

Tank...

Is it just me, or is anyone else bored with these threads???

/me> Paitently waiting for something after the RT-Pro, X-Mag and Tac-One that's worth buying..

so

a

bigger

tank....

will magically make my mag capable of using the last 800PSI?

cyrus-the-virus
07-29-2007, 07:26 PM
us a LP tank.

My old mag/legionair would get good shots down to about 400 PSI. However the lvl 10 doesen't work as well.

JRingold
07-29-2007, 07:49 PM
so

a

bigger

tank....

will magically make my mag capable of using the last 800PSI?

Even a LP marker won't give you the ability to use the entire 800psi... You're complaining about an extra 200 to 400 psi. How many shots would that really be? A bigger tank will compensate for the pressure you think you're not able to use. You have to refill sometime, does the extra 200 - 400psi really make a difference in how often that is? So you have to be sure to fill air or switch tanks when you are in the staging area refilling paint. Buy a tank big enough that you don't have to fill until you're out of paint...

Ninjeff
07-29-2007, 07:53 PM
Electronics in an intelleframe?!?!?!?!?!?!

Holy _____, thats brilliant!

I think that would sell very well. I would buy one. Maybe two.

ThePixelGuru
07-29-2007, 09:26 PM
Electronics in an intelleframe?!?!?!?!?!?!
No kidding... Few of us seem to agree on that, though. Seriously, what's wrong with just using Spyder boards and making a production Spydermag? Slap some eyes on it and it's the newest muppet mower. Just make sure a pro team shoots 'em... :tard:

EDIT: Or that new universal T-board that's coming out...

questionful
07-29-2007, 09:57 PM
I've got an A-5 e-board n' noid, I'm going to try to put it in my CF frame.

IMO, the best course for AGD right now is to make an all aluminum, one-piece body (rail and body are one piece) that takes the sear and sear pin through the bottom, and a frame with a spyder or similar board. It would take the current valves, but it would be a little lower quality, and would have the cheesy cosmetic milling that sells so well.

Then, with all the noobcash they make off of that, they can work on something awesomer.

originalspyderxtra
07-29-2007, 10:54 PM
I've got an A-5 e-board n' noid, I'm going to try to put it in my CF frame.

IMO, the best course for AGD right now is to make an all aluminum, one-piece body (rail and body are one piece) that takes the sear and sear pin through the bottom, and a frame with a spyder or similar board. It would take the current valves, but it would be a little lower quality, and would have the cheesy cosmetic milling that sells so well.

Then, with all the noobcash they make off of that, they can work on something awesomer.

yeah your asking agd to lower quality, thats not going to happen.

ProblemKinder
07-29-2007, 11:19 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=216205 :rolleyes:

Ninjeff
07-30-2007, 01:06 AM
No kidding... Few of us seem to agree on that, though. Seriously, what's wrong with just using Spyder boards and making a production Spydermag? Slap some eyes on it and it's the newest muppet mower. Just make sure a pro team shoots 'em... :tard:

Well, for starters, i got an automag for agd quality. And to be honest it seems like....i dunno....wrong to put a Spyder product on a mag. I know they work just fine, but i would rather have an AGD product where possible. Besides, i miss my intelliframe. I loved the way it felt/looked.

PumpMag
07-30-2007, 01:47 AM
:cheers: A new pump, but of coarse!

I agree. Here's what I previously posted in this other thread:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showpost.php?p=2392929&postcount=18

nathanjones008
07-30-2007, 06:06 AM
Sorry to burst yuor bubble everyone. With AGD being in a basement or a garage( tom correct me if i am wrong) AGD is not anywhere near ready to put out anything new. The only way AGD would put something out new soon, (I think) If another company bought them out, ot either they merged with another comanpy for finacial purposes. :shooting:

lets start a funs rasier, for agd hire a good lawyers and produce something!( mech or electro :bounce:

Niox
07-30-2007, 07:31 AM
lets start a funs rasier, for agd hire a good lawyers and produce something!( mech or electro :bounce:

Theres a thought!