PDA

View Full Version : E-Mag Charger Problem

MeŠiCX
08-05-2007, 01:09 PM
I got an E-Mag charger in a recent deal. It does not charge. Its weird because it goes through the cycle (turn on light goes green then red for about 2 hours then back to green) like it should. Output voltage is the same as the other charger I have. It just does not charge. I have two good batteries that charge fine on my other charger, just not on this particular charger. Any thoughts?

nate2k191
08-05-2007, 07:38 PM
mabey the metal prongs aren't making good contact, make sure they reach and are clean.

If that's not the problem, the charger or battery may just be broken.

It doesnt make sense if the charger outputs charge and the battery doesn't charge unless something's broken/unsoldered - then again, i've only taken 1 electricity and magnetism class.

flyingpootang
08-06-2007, 09:50 AM
Whats the output voltage of the charger and battery after being charged?

MeŠiCX
08-07-2007, 03:36 PM
Whats the output voltage of the charger and battery after being charged?

24.6 volts DC same as my other charger. Battery was I beleive 19.6 VDC. Like I said the batteries are ok and charge fine in the other charger. I found out that the charger not charging was never used before and bought new in 3/07.

flyingpootang
08-07-2007, 05:43 PM
24.6 volts DC same as my other charger. Battery was I beleive 19.6 VDC. Like I said the batteries are ok and charge fine in the other charger. I found out that the charger not charging was never used before and bought new in 3/07.

The output of the battery is 19.6 after charging?