PDA

View Full Version : xmag triggers

hulk
08-05-2007, 09:57 PM
what after market triggers are there for the xmag?

StygShore
08-06-2007, 01:58 AM
Tunablade is the only one still in production ( and only one you would ever need )

But there are some Fireblade triggers still floatign around for sale as well.

Styg

hulk
08-06-2007, 11:36 AM
ok cool thanks.

whats better fire blade or tuna blade?

mikelazar
08-08-2007, 02:23 PM
hey i noticed this thread was about x-mag triggers and i was wondering is there anyway to change the trigger pull on your x-mag? and in mechanical the trigger pull is fairly resistent i was wndering is this normal?

mstrdbz
08-09-2007, 09:17 AM
hey i noticed this thread was about x-mag triggers and i was wondering is there anyway to change the trigger pull on your x-mag? and in mechanical the trigger pull is fairly resistent i was wndering is this normal?

On the trigger there is an adjustment screw that adjust the activation point of the magnet, and under the eye board is a single adjustment screw for travel, it's located on the selector switch. And yes in mech the trigger will have a fairly resistant pull.

OP, I've had both, but IMO neither one outperformed the other, but personally I liked the fireblade.

ninja monkey
10-19-2007, 08:36 AM
On the trigger there is an adjustment screw that adjust the activation point of the magnet, and under the eye board is a single adjustment screw for travel, it's located on the selector switch. And yes in mech the trigger will have a fairly resistant pull.

OP, I've had both, but IMO neither one outperformed the other, but personally I liked the fireblade.

where i can i find the tuna blade?

Warwitch
10-19-2007, 09:37 AM
There is also the TL63 which I happen to love!