PDA

View Full Version : Pro Classic Advice needed

Dubaimag
08-06-2007, 12:59 AM
Hi all,
I have a Pro Classic with ULE mainbody and Minimag AIR valve.
All works just fine, but wanting to upgrade ..looking to increase performance a bit.
Can anyone tell me the benefits of upgrading to X valve and ULT trigger ..
Will this upgrade make an real difference ?

thnx

mostpeople
08-06-2007, 01:14 AM
Yes it will make a very noticable difference.

The classic clunk clunk clunk of the mag will be gone with the ULT, and you will have a very light, usually walkable trigger. I love it - more than any other gun. I definately reccomdend the x-valve and ULT. The x is also an RT valve, meaning it has a response trigger function, in other words, it kicks the trigger back after a shot -- moreso noticably than the classic valve.

This is a must if you plan to stick with mags! (and why wouldnt you?)

Dubaimag
08-06-2007, 01:29 AM
Thanx for the info. I love my Mag and dont want to change .. but play mostly against electro markers ..and do suffer a little with lower BPS .. so hoping this upgrade will do a job for me.
As far as I know I've got the only mag in the Middle East ..and i'm keeping it !

mostpeople
08-06-2007, 01:34 AM
well if you get an x-valve, and an ULT, and a nice high output tank, 900-1000 psi, you should have no issues keeping up.

slasherdan
08-08-2007, 01:25 PM
An X-Valve is a nice upgrade. I recently purchase that and an Intelleframe from someone here and I was going to put it on my Classic. But then I started thinking about how nice it was to be able to shoot it with CO2.

So the upgrade waited ..... and waited ....

Then a nice body, rail, sear combo came up on E-bay. So now I have a "new" RT ULE to add to my collection of mags.

I'll have to post some pics of all three some time.

drg
08-08-2007, 03:57 PM
Pneu it! It's a bit cheaper overall than X-valving and ULTing (assuming you need to buy a frame, if not, it's WAY cheaper), you don't need a higher output tank, no reactivity, straight light trigger and it'll be a nice sleeper.

I guess the only consideration is the location you are in, whether you can do the work yourself or have to send it out.