PDA

View Full Version : Message for Tom From the East

Griffin
01-09-2002, 02:45 PM
Ok Tom, I am sitting here in beautiful Connecticut. I see you chillin' with all the AOers in Cali, but that's not where we all live! When are you going to come to do the New England run. I would love to meet you and chew the fat (thanks Catcher in the Rye). Well if you ever plan on it just reply. Thanks, Tom.

-Griffin

shartley
01-09-2002, 02:50 PM
He was just up here this last year... Visited Adventure Games Paintball Park and Pro Shops in Weare, NH and Manchester, NH.

Of course that does not mean he can not come visit again. :D

I just don't want you to think he never comes up this way.. he does. :)

Griffin
01-09-2002, 02:52 PM
But not Connecticut! We rule down here. Come on Tom...

-Griffin

Bluntman
01-09-2002, 02:55 PM
Shouldn't that be up here :p

shartley
01-09-2002, 03:04 PM
Bluntman
LOL Yes, it is a matter of perspective. :D

Griffin
But I must say that you can go from Connecticut to NH in virtually no time … MA is really a pretty quick state to get through. I know I travel to places “in” NH that take me longer to get to than going down to Connecticut. Just get Tom in this basic neck of the woods and that is a great start. :)

The rest is up to YOU... (Sounds like something Capt. Planet would say... LOL)

Thordic
01-09-2002, 03:32 PM
Was I the only one assuming Griffon meant from China or something? :confused:

Tom should come visit Pevs, so we can gather and have a group beat down on Rob :D

Seriously, maybe to a Skirmish big game? PA is a little more central-east coast than CT or NH. NH is a 6 hour ride for me, if someone lives in MD or VA, they are in for a ride.

udtseal
01-09-2002, 06:42 PM
he was in Atlantic City for the Gamblers Open right? :rolleyes:

HoppysMag
01-09-2002, 06:51 PM
ya as tom goes from NH to CT through MA he should stop by at my house in Agawam. we can play paintball! lol But in all reality i would like to meat him:D :D

Butterfingers
01-09-2002, 07:07 PM
Try to get somthing going with the maxim chicks in Paintball Long Island for the big game 2002!!! Can even be one of the celeb generals.

LaW
01-09-2002, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by HoppysMag
But in all reality i would like to meat him:D :D

umm i hope you meant meet :)

Bartleby
01-10-2002, 12:42 AM
YEAH TOM! And when are you gonna pay Deerfield a visit? It's only, what, 3, 4 miles away, but you never even stop by to say,"Hello"! :D

manike
01-10-2002, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Thordic
Tom should come visit Pevs, so we can gather and have a group beat down on Rob :D

No no no, thats why they all go to big tournies... :) Come to World Cup next year. It's a blast hanging out at the AGD booth and field.

manike

TheBigRaguPB4L
01-10-2002, 10:15 AM
big game long island rules. been there past 2 years. probably going to have to work it this year. i hope not. i really want to play.

manike
01-10-2002, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by TheBigRaguPB4L
big game long island rules. been there past 2 years. probably going to have to work it this year. i hope not. i really want to play.

Yes it does! I was there the year before last. Tall Brit, with grey hair and a bushmaster with a Z-grip. Hanging with CanCon and the Geese. I'm hoping to back again this year!

manike

magmonkey
01-10-2002, 10:19 AM
Deerfiled? Agawam? hey.... local people

Easthampton here where do you usualy play?

epterry
01-10-2002, 09:45 PM
Why dosent he come on down yonder to the south like AL (the heart of Dixie) ok ok so maybe we don't all talk like that but really he should come down here. or up here for you FL people