PDA

View Full Version : Battery pack wobbling...

Marrr
08-09-2007, 04:11 PM
As title say - my e-mag battery housing,when it's screwed on the gun,have a little wobble, even if i tighten it stronger then i need it.
It is nothing big,but it's feels just not good.
I have only one e-mag,so, i can't compare....
Question for you - lot of e-mag and x-mag owners :ninja:

- THIS IS COMMON,OR I NEED TO DO SOMETHING WITH THAT?

Regards.
:cheers:

FiXeL
08-09-2007, 04:29 PM
Its normal. Also handtightening the screw each time before the game becomes a habit, even when its tight allready. Atleast i tend to do that every time for some reason... :spit_take

Marrr
08-10-2007, 05:40 AM
Its normal. Also handtightening the screw each time before the game becomes a habit, even when its tight allready. Atleast i tend to do that every time for some reason... :spit_take

Yeah,but it's gives some kind of instability.I would like to feel all gun like one friendly mechanism in my hands...

Regards.

BigEvil
08-10-2007, 06:43 AM
it really shouldnt be wobbly. Was the pack re annoed a couple of times?

Newbelement
08-10-2007, 07:29 AM
Im new to EMags, but do you have the oring on the bottom of the battery pack?

athomas
08-10-2007, 07:33 AM
Maybe the thumbscrew is bottoming out. Try putting a washer under the thumbscrew.

rifleman wi
08-10-2007, 10:04 AM
i used to put a strip of electrical tape on either side of the frame, that tightened it up for me..

psychowarden
08-10-2007, 11:53 AM
Im new to EMags, but do you have the oring on the bottom of the battery pack?

I was thinking the same thing, I lost that on my X-mag and had to replace it.

Marrr
08-11-2007, 04:16 PM
Thanks for advice friends!

Battery housing wobbling in the small rails where it's slide on the gun.That means there is no problem with two o-rings inside the battery housing!
But in case - yes i have them!

Also - Yes,i have also good rubber washer on the thumbscrew for smooth and nice keeping battery housing in the plays.

And actually i have two battery housings - one originally,with no second or other anodizing,and second new comer - Pro Team milled battery pack,and both have this little issue.

Maybe i really should try to put electrical tape on the back side on the battery housing.That maybe will tighten everything up,because those rails seems to be to loose.... :confused:

Thanks,
Regards.

RRfireblade
08-11-2007, 04:55 PM
It's pretty common on most. Use a allen key till it's snug , pretty much the quick fix.

Marrr
08-13-2007, 10:03 AM
Thanks all for reply and specially thanks to - rifleman wi,because electrical tape works perfect in this situation.No one knows how long....but for now everything is snug and feels great!!! :clap:

rifleman wi
08-13-2007, 10:53 AM
no prob dude, just passing down good info :)

Thanks all for reply and specially thanks to - rifleman wi,because electrical tape works perfect in this situation.No one knows how long....but for now everything is snug and feels great!!! :clap: