PDA

View Full Version : Anyone doing tech/tuning of emags still?

warpfeedmod
08-09-2007, 04:28 PM
I know some people here on AO were offering their tuning skills for emags, I have one with level 10 that could use some tweaking and an overall tune-up. Who is reliable that I can send it to and expect to get it back relatively quick? I'd send it to AGD but with them moving or whatever the deal is I don't even know if they'll do it and don't want to give them any more things to worry about.

Unless AGD is still the best option?

Anyone local to Northwest Burbs Illinois (Arlington Heights, Des Plaines, etc) that I could even meet up with and learn a thing or two?

Geronimo7
08-09-2007, 05:27 PM
I can help ya out. Just a stones throw away.
Let me know :cheers:

Spider-TW
08-09-2007, 05:35 PM
Does that ^^ mean "will tech for beer" ?

Geronimo7
08-09-2007, 05:37 PM
BEER :clap:
thats my favorite food

Ninjeff
08-09-2007, 05:56 PM
If you ever get down towards Bloomington, i'd be happy to help you out too.

warpfeedmod
08-09-2007, 07:00 PM

awww hell naw. I just moved from Aurora to Arlington Heights dammit. But we play out at Fox, maybe I can meet ya there early next time we're out to get it looked at. My lvl 10 is hitting way to hard still breaking balls.

Geronimo7
08-09-2007, 08:36 PM
ya no problem :)
I was wondering why you were refering to Des Plaines and Arlington Heights ;)

Just uh let me know when you might get out to Fox. I haven't had too many chances to get out and play this year but I'm sure I can work something out.

warpfeedmod
08-09-2007, 09:36 PM
ya no problem :)
I was wondering why you were refering to Des Plaines and Arlington Heights ;)

Just uh let me know when you might get out to Fox. I haven't had too many chances to get out and play this year but I'm sure I can work something out.

we might be headed to fox on labor day, its a $15 day.

Spider-TW
08-10-2007, 09:31 AM
My lvl 10 is hitting way to hard still breaking balls.

Have you tried the longer spring on it? Longer springs soften the bolt impact. The only trouble is when you need the length of spring you have in there because it is worn out.

warpfeedmod
08-10-2007, 10:16 AM
Have you tried the longer spring on it? Longer springs soften the bolt impact. The only trouble is when you need the length of spring you have in there because it is worn out.

yeah I swapped out the springs, I think I need to order a rebuild kit tho. Is there anyone else local or anyone that can reccomend someone to tune it for me? I know Tuna does it I think? But he's been busy I'm sure and like I said I'd rather not wait weeks or months to get my marker back. I'm obviously willing to pay a fair price, just that I've not had any luck at all tuning it myself.

MANN
08-10-2007, 06:10 PM
usually it just needs a few shims if it is hitting too hard. If you have them throw a few in.