PDA

View Full Version : emag vs xmag

boroballer
08-09-2007, 10:52 PM
Hey guys, looking to change up markers a little bit and looking into the world of emags. I'd love to buy an xmag, but they're sooooo expensive, if I get an Emag, ULE the rail, drop a ULE body and an x-valve in, how far off would I be from x-mag performance/weight. I know the xmag uses a different body, but besides that, is there a huge difference after the ups.

Thanks.

RavishingEddie
08-10-2007, 01:44 AM
Hey guys, looking to change up markers a little bit and looking into the world of emags. I'd love to buy an xmag, but they're sooooo expensive, if I get an Emag, ULE the rail, drop a ULE body and an x-valve in, how far off would I be from x-mag performance/weight. I know the xmag uses a different body, but besides that, is there a huge difference after the ups.

Thanks.

Now Emags can perform just as good as an Xmag. EX: Xvalve, LVL 10, ULE bodies, Xmod software.

boroballer
08-10-2007, 02:08 AM
sweet, thanks for the heads up

ThePixelGuru
08-10-2007, 02:38 AM
The only real thing you'd be missing out on with an Emag is that the Xmag has an eye. You don't really need it with the Lvl 10 bolt, but some people like to have 'em. If you really want an Emag with eyes you can get it milled and stick some in, though. People who want Xmags are usually AGD fans or collectors who want the markers because of their history.

boroballer
08-10-2007, 02:59 AM
oh ok, well all I want to do is pwn agg muppets and shoot lazers, so i guess an emag will be fine

haha jk, pbn isn't wearing off on me, thanks :argh:

Lord_Whoopass
08-10-2007, 03:37 AM
I have owned a couple X-mags, a SFL Emag and a couple Nice ULE Emags...

To be honest for the price I would just get a ULE Emag... basically same as an X-mag just w/o the eye and actually I never really used the X-mag eye that much to begin with... Only benefit that I had with an X-mag is that I like using a warp feed too so I could switch it up from vert to warp very easily...