PDA

View Full Version : Deadlywind contacts ?

J.James
08-12-2007, 09:16 AM
I was tryin to get a hold of anyone over there thru e-mail and I've tried the contacts thru their site . I could have just overlooked it . :D

Karta-mag
08-12-2007, 10:54 AM
Colin has never answered any of my e-mails call the number on his website to talk to him.

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
08-12-2007, 07:37 PM
calling always works better.... :cheers:

nicad
08-13-2007, 12:12 PM
I try to stay on top of my email as best I can.. I might miss one here or there, but I try to reply to everything as soon as I get it. If you have sent me an email and have not heard back in a couple of days, please send it again. There is a chance that a spam filter sucked out your incoming email or my reply got sucked into your spam filter as well (unfortuantly has happened a few times in the past).

Or call me! :)

Or post here I check here about once a day unless I am out of town.. and even then I still try to get on.

J.James
08-13-2007, 09:22 PM
Wow I'm some sort of tardo . Apparently when I typed in your address I spelled it deadliwind . It went thru fine now . It was just asking if it is possible for you guys to make 20" & 18" fibur barrels . Both would be imp/ion thread . I picked up an older 14"er & I don't even bother w/ my other ones any more .