PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried the Mako Frames

mag_pbg
01-09-2002, 05:06 PM
I've been dying for a electronic paintball marker, and I've been tossing around the idea of selling my mag and getting a Impy, OR just getting a elctronic frame, so has anyone had any good/bad experences with the Mako frame¿ Does it have all the same features as the Booyaa¿

paintballrulzs
01-09-2002, 05:13 PM
my friend has one for his spyder. get a hyperframe. they r 250 at preditor paintball and if u buy it through 888 it will b cheaper b/c they will match it

Phil
01-10-2002, 12:08 AM
Buy the impulse they are really nice guns for the money.

Royal Assassin
01-10-2002, 12:35 AM
I had one on a spyder, it worked well once you set the sear properly. If I were you, I'd save the money and just buy an electro marker.

Royal Assassin

mag_pbg
01-10-2002, 06:38 AM
i know how good Impy's are and thats what I've been trying to get, but first I have to seel my mag for the money! and I've been to two shops and going to the third on sunday and so far only one place had a Impy, but it was a customers who was selling it so they couldn't trade it. And I don't really feel like saving considereding I mkae a whole $10 a week. So my question is, have any of you heard any horror stories about the Mako frame, or have you heard any good stories about it¿

Gambit1106
01-10-2002, 09:29 AM
With the Mako/Booh Yah frames you have to watch out with it causing the sear to eat up the catch lip on your bolt. It will end up eating away your bolt causing problems. The other one is that I have hear people with problems with the on/off assembly that they provide for the frame. I could be wrond but there a a few posts on here about them, try doing a search for booh yah and hyperframe. Hope this helps.

Darren

mag_pbg
01-10-2002, 04:38 PM
I thought Mako worked out all the bugs in the frame¿