PDA

View Full Version : Mass Destruction Jersey Raffle - Take 2

Warwitch
08-13-2007, 12:58 PM
You know what to do guys. Jim and Allison are in desperate times. Please help in any way you can .

Taken from AKAOG. Marc (or fsrxc1 ) of Mass Destruction is puting this on. THANK YOU!!:hail:

Ok so here we go again....ok so after the other auction went badly...we are going to try this again...we are raffleing off a Mass Destruction jersey for Jim and his medical expenses...you will be able to pick the size...your name will be on the back...that's it...no i won't change the color, etc etc..I am going to leave this up for a week..then Jared and I will do the drawing...and i will post the winner.....now for the details

- Entry for the drawing is $20 dollars per one entry...you may enter up to 3 times...that's it..no more..so please don't whine that it's not fair etc....
- Once I have recieved payment for the entry your name will go into a jar or hat...for every time you enter you get another name in the hat...for example if you buy 3 entries your name will go on 3 different papers, tickets..or how ever we end up doing it.
-I will ONLY take paypal for entry...when you do this please make sure you state what it is for on the paypal account. I am only doing paypal so i can keep track of things easier.
-All of the money goes to Jim...Mass D is paying for this Jersey out of our pockets

my paypal is zuki250@hotmail.com

This will run until August 20th...then i will close the thread and pick the winner

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6566/hpim0974gg6.th.jpg (http://img507.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hpim0974gg6.jpg)

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/3551/hpim0975cg5.th.jpg (http://img243.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hpim0975cg5.jpg)

Warwitch
08-14-2007, 07:58 AM
50 views and not one post. I am depressed :(

Rudz
08-14-2007, 09:18 AM
awesome , i think its because alot of guys here have no idea who this team is, not that that matters much, its to help jim, im in come payday anyone else?

rkjunior303
08-14-2007, 09:24 AM
Mass Destruction is Destructive Customs factory team, which plays in the NEPL up here in New England - Intermediate 7 man.. When we posted pictures of our jersey's to the AKA folks, everyone wanted one so we figure we would take advatange of that and help out a good guy.. The jersey you would be getting would be the size you choose, etc.. It will be brand new from Animal.

Warwitch
08-14-2007, 10:25 AM
I know a lot of Automag guys (myself included) shoot AKA stuff too. Jim is a very well respected member of both families so I thought it was relevant. ;)

Warwitch
08-16-2007, 07:01 PM
up again. get in on the tickets guys :bounce:

StygShore
08-16-2007, 07:13 PM
you wont change colors... but will you not do the sleeve printing?

No offense, but if I wear this at the field, I dont want moms getting mad because of what my jersey says.

Styg

Warwitch
08-16-2007, 08:37 PM
you wont change colors... but will you not do the sleeve printing?

No offense, but if I wear this at the field, I dont want moms getting mad because of what my jersey says.

Styg

I will ask him on AKAO. Good point :rolleyes:

StygShore
08-16-2007, 08:41 PM
Meh normally wouldn't be a big deal, but I work for the field, and I represent the field even if I show up to play for the day.

Styg

Glickman
08-16-2007, 10:13 PM
Payment sent "computersruinme@gmail.com"

Hope you get better quick jim!

ProblemKinder
08-16-2007, 10:35 PM
not a big fan of vulgarity myself. plus i don't know jim. or mass destruction. nor do i use AKA stuff.

when you say "help jim" what do you mean? is he in trouble?

Rudz
08-16-2007, 10:43 PM
not a big fan of vulgarity myself. plus i don't know jim. or mass destruction. nor do i use AKA stuff.

when you say "help jim" what do you mean? is he in trouble?

jim from ape electrics, he haa lukemia

fsrxc1
08-19-2007, 06:58 PM
jim from ape electrics, he haa lukemia

If someone wins and wants i will take off the lawn mower guy....it was a sticker that we took from STD...personally i think it's funny...but i will not take off our other sponsor off the other sleeve...

OneUp
08-19-2007, 08:26 PM
If someone wins and wants i will take off the lawn mower guy....it was a sticker that we took from STD...personally i think it's funny...but i will not take off our other sponsor off the other sleeve...

So will you post the winner here too and how do you contact the winner? I don't have AKAOG account....

but i have pbn...

fsrxc1
08-20-2007, 08:01 AM
I can post the winner here....but only one automag guy has entered ...and the raffle ends today...so if you want in...get a ticket:)

Glickman
08-20-2007, 09:45 AM
I can post the winner here....but only one automag guy has entered ...and the raffle ends today...so if you want in...get a ticket:)

how many people have entered total? if its not too many maybe ill buy another ;)

rkjunior303
08-20-2007, 09:52 AM
how many people have entered total? if its not too many maybe ill buy another ;)

you should enter again, anyways ;)

fsrxc1
08-20-2007, 11:32 AM

Lets just say we raised a good amount of money for Jim so far...but more is always better :)

Warwitch
08-20-2007, 12:31 PM
Yeah dont be cheap people, were talking e-karma here. Just remember, you might need a kidney someday :argh:

Glickman
08-20-2007, 01:45 PM

dually noted.

Thats why i entered again :D