PDA

View Full Version : Anything-Xtreme.com

Paint-Fool
08-14-2007, 12:41 PM
Has anyone else ever dealt with them? I'm mainly talking about their customer service. I placed an order back in March and right after I placed it some of the things were out of stock. So they placed them on back order no big deal except they are still out of stock. I've tried calling them several times and I always get a recording saying they are away from their desk. Isn't this a fairly large site? I mean shouldn't they have more than one person working customer service?? I leave my name and number like the recording says and still nothing. I want to cancel the parts on backorder and get something different because 5 months waiting on two asa's is crazy.

flyingpootang
08-14-2007, 01:53 PM
They're a pain in the patutty to get a hold of. I left message after message and still no response. I eventually pressed a different extension and talk to I think billing. They got a message out to the supervisor and then after 2- 3 additional days of calling I got a call back. Best thing to do is if you paid by a credit card all the bank, write/send in a short of what's going on, and get a refund the next month.

TheTexan
08-22-2007, 09:20 PM
i placed an order for a J&J elite barrel kit some barrel condoms squeegees

i got the barrel kit and squeegees. Good right ?

barrel kit was an all star for a 98 custom i called them got the messages several times got a hold of them they are nice and prepaid shipping i get it back and nothing had changed no barrel kits or barrel condoms.

i still cant get a hold of them

but i haft to say i have bought a bunch of stuff from them and never had a problem tell now

Don Carnage
08-22-2007, 10:12 PM
Yea. I bought some stuff from them a few months ago and they screwed it all up. They said they had a CP Razor drop when I ordered, but didn't. It took me calling them after I got my package to find out where it was. They said they made an order from CP and will get some in a couple days. After a few days they called and told me that they didn't get any in their last shipment but offered me one with Spyder holes instead. :tard:

I told them that wouldnt work and waited another few weeks before I got it.

I was so upset I totally forgot to get onto them about the fact I got 90' elbows instead of 45's. They're on my list of stores never to use again.

gibson0822
08-23-2007, 12:32 AM
First experience with them was horrible. Ordered a Stiffi front for my Freak kit and it was out of stock. 3 months later I get a hold of them and find out I have to wait another 3 weeks. I did get it at the end of those 3 weeks though. Every other time I've ordered from them them though, they've been great.

acropilot19
08-23-2007, 05:12 AM
Has anyone else ever dealt with them? I'm mainly talking about their customer service. I placed an order back in March and right after I placed it some of the things were out of stock. So they placed them on back order no big deal except they are still out of stock. I've tried calling them several times and I always get a recording saying they are away from their desk. Isn't this a fairly large site? I mean shouldn't they have more than one person working customer service?? I leave my name and number like the recording says and still nothing. I want to cancel the parts on backorder and get something different because 5 months waiting on two asa's is crazy.

This is exactly what I went thru when I ordered my Air Tank last month. Finally got a refund after making MANY Calls. My $$$ goes elsewhere from now on.

Cow hunter
08-23-2007, 11:59 AM
i ordered my pants from there, after a month and a half i called them everyday for a week straight till i finally got a hold of someone. turns out the pants i ordered were out of stock, so they sent me a pair of empire invert '06's (which were $20 more) at no charge to me. i dont think ill be ordering from there again

RA1N1ER
08-23-2007, 02:32 PM
thanks for info re: this Company... -- I guess I won't be purchasing anything from them.