PDA

View Full Version : First Mag...yay!

Sulleigh
08-14-2007, 03:15 PM
I just got my first mag today
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/JSullivan13/IMG_0141.jpg

What do yall think? It came with a ult installed but it doesn't have an x-valve so will it work? I don't have any air to try it but I went ahead an put the regular on/off back inside.

and how exactly to I remove the twist-loc barrel? Don't you just turn it clockwise and pull it out? Idk if I'm doing something wrong or what but I can't seem to get the thing off(without taking the body off, I tried loosening the screw on that little nub that holds it in place but it was still too tight to get the barrel off.

Anything else I need to know before I start using it? And btw is this a regular rt pro or the rt pro classic? I heard classics' can't accept some of the upgrades the newer ones can.

wetwrks
08-14-2007, 03:18 PM
I just got my first mag today
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/JSullivan13/IMG_0141.jpg

What do yall think? It came with a ult installed but it doesn't have an x-valve so will it work? I don't have any air to try it but I went ahead an put the regular on/off back inside.

and how exactly to I remove the twist-loc barrel? Don't you just turn it clockwise and pull it out? Idk if I'm doing something wrong or what but I can't seem to get the thing off(without taking the body off, I tried loosening the screw on that little nub that holds it in place but it was still too tight to get the barrel off.

Anything else I need to know before I start using it? And btw is this a regular rt pro or the rt pro classic? I heard classics' can't accept some of the upgrades the newer ones can.

That is an RT Pro. The other simply says RT.

Madmarx
08-14-2007, 03:28 PM
Would you like to sell that body? :argh:
Very nice.

Turn the barrel all the way to the left, then turn it all the way to the right, now turn it half way back and see if it comes out?

Sulleigh
08-14-2007, 03:39 PM
Would you like to sell that body? :argh:
Very nice.

Turn the barrel all the way to the left, then turn it all the way to the right, now turn it half way back and see if it comes out?

Actually I would like to sell the body lol, I really want a ule(mainly for the cocker threads). How much do the ss twistloc bodies sell for(I have the cf one in the pic as well as a ss p/f one).

Oh and I did get the barrel out, I just randomly pulled and twisted till it came out lol.

Madmarx
08-14-2007, 03:48 PM
Is the groove for the twistlock in the shape of a T?

I'm interested in the CF bocdy only.

AIM?

Sulleigh
08-14-2007, 04:29 PM
Is the groove for the twistlock in the shape of a T?

I'm interested in the CF bocdy only.

AIM?

Yeah, it is...talked to you on aim.

mr doo doo
08-14-2007, 06:16 PM
hahaah Madmarx, always buying stuff.

nice mag, welcome! any mag is cool, and when you do get a ULE, you'll love it. good luck!!

Sulleigh
08-14-2007, 06:55 PM
How much do ss low rise centerfeed's sell for btw?

Madmarx
08-14-2007, 06:58 PM

I heard they go for $25. :D

KC
08-14-2007, 07:05 PM

Sold my last one for $65.00 shipped. ;)

Madmarx
08-14-2007, 07:07 PM
Sold my last one for $65.00 shipped. ;)

DUDE!!! What are you doin' to me!?!?

Chronobreak
08-14-2007, 09:13 PM
looks like a nice solid gun, i like the yellow accent parts that stand out.

im sure youl be buying ule parts for it soon though :cheers:

Sulleigh
08-14-2007, 09:46 PM
Yeah, if I can get the cf sold I'll buy a red ule body and get a va with a bicycle grip. Ima get rid of the yellow lol(it looks alright but where am I gonna find yellow parts to match it). I also have a ss right p/f that I got with it, how much would it sell for?

Swampy
08-14-2007, 10:03 PM
t first I thought you worked in construction with the yellow on the mag. But hey I got to say this if you want a red ULE then thats fine. But I see way to many red and black mags, if I was you I'd choose a different color to stand out.

robnix
08-14-2007, 10:05 PM
Yeah, if I can get the cf sold I'll buy a red ule body and get a va with a bicycle grip. Ima get rid of the yellow lol(it looks alright but where am I gonna find yellow parts to match it). I also have a ss right p/f that I got with it, how much would it sell for?

Good Idea, it'll look like the official Ronald McDonald Automag. :rolleyes:

Sulleigh
08-14-2007, 10:11 PM
I'm takin off the yellow lol...and idk, I think a red/chrome look would be cool...I'd have to sell my black intelliframe and get a silver one...what other color would look good? I don't want to get parts annodized.

dstud2000
08-15-2007, 02:58 AM
hey that is sharp, I the yellow stands out real nice, but red would be cool too :headbang:

Madmarx
08-15-2007, 05:42 AM
I have a red bike grip to get you started.

Sulleigh
08-15-2007, 01:23 PM
Whats a high output adjustable tank I can use? I was lookin for centerflag dynaflows but they're discontinued(and I didnt see any in the pbn b/s/t's) What are the highest output adjustable regs?

ProblemKinder
08-16-2007, 12:17 AM
I'm takin off the yellow lol...and idk, I think a red/chrome look would be cool...I'd have to sell my black intelliframe and get a silver one...what other color would look good? I don't want to get parts annodized.

i think that gun would look sweet with a black ULE body. but I'm from Iowa..kind of partial to the Black and Gold colors...