PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane

djellum
08-15-2007, 07:19 PM
I have seen a hurricane reg thing for sale that is supposed to replace the reg on the back of a mag and let you use an aftermarket inline reg. Is this a good idea? I have a palmers stab that i could use for the gun reg, would that be better quality than a tock minimag valve reg? Will this adapter work with CO2?

Does the intellifeed frame share a safety with any other frames? I need to get one and want to make sure it fits. if you happen to have one PM me.

Anyone had any problems using a CCM barrel kit on a ULE body? Theres a milimeter of upward travel on the milling of my PM5 that gets in the way and prevents me from using it because the insert doest taper enough (frustrating to say the least).

All I can think of right now, but im sure ill find more questions later. Thanks for any info.

flyingpootang
08-15-2007, 09:18 PM
It's supposed to recharge faster than a stock AGD back half. I remember reading a post from Tom saying that it had no benefits over the stock reg. There is no need for a secondary reg on any AGD products because they already have the best reg/valve on the market. Using a secondary reg may actually reduce your recharge rate due to lowing the operating pressure.

djellum
08-15-2007, 10:03 PM
It's supposed to recharge faster than a stock AGD back half. I remember reading a post from Tom saying that it had no benefits over the stock reg. There is no need for a secondary reg on any AGD products because they already have the best reg/valve on the market. Using a secondary reg may actually reduce your recharge rate due to lowing the operating pressure.

That about answers it, i wasnt planning on dual regging it, just wondered how good the stock reg is. sounds like i should just shut up and shoot it. Thanks