PDA

View Full Version : confusion

BONESisAgod
01-09-2002, 06:36 PM
are they going to make X bodys for all the guns (mini, classic, rt, rt pro) or just for the emag?

paintballrulzs
01-09-2002, 06:50 PM
um not trying to b a jerk but weren't u the guy who lied about the superbolt cracking??? Just shocked to c u showing ur face again.

HoppysMag
01-09-2002, 06:53 PM
ya i know, lotta balls. But lets not turn this into a flame.
I suggest deleting this post.

irbodden
01-09-2002, 06:54 PM
Don't post here.

paintballrulzs
01-09-2002, 06:55 PM
Wow i am shocked. If i ever did this i would b off the comp for life. And i doubt i will b playin paintball n e time soon..if ever..

You got some real balls showing ur face round here. i thought u were banned

SGTKennedy
01-09-2002, 06:57 PM
hey guys.... they let him stay. Tom made the decision. His parents let him on the computer. I dont think hes been punished strictly enough... but hes on here asking a decent question, just ignore him if you dont want to answer.

FooTemps
01-09-2002, 07:34 PM
what x bodies?

paintballrulzs
01-09-2002, 07:37 PM
extreme prolly

speedballbanks
01-09-2002, 07:38 PM
leave him alone let him be he admitted to a lie now remember the old saying 2 wrongs dont make a right so lets be nice ok guys and are the x-bodies you are talking about the ones with the inscribed x's on them cause if i am not mistaken they are modular bodies excuse me i mean ""Extreme E-Mag's" lol.

paintballrulzs
01-09-2002, 07:41 PM
sorry don't know my emags

Daniel Morse
01-09-2002, 07:43 PM
Bones has to change his screen name to *edit* This kind of post has no purpose here on AO. If Bones is still posting, then Tom has not banned him. Let's honor Toms' decision. Then you can post all you want with no beef from any of us. We will all make you a promise. Now that is fair. :o :o :o :o :o :D

paintballrulzs
01-09-2002, 07:46 PM
haah great idea

FooTemps
01-09-2002, 07:54 PM
Oh... I was confused. I thought he was talkin about the x milled design that dave came up with...

manike
01-10-2002, 11:19 AM
Yeah time to give him a break. "Every one makes mistakes" said the darlik (sp?) climbing off the trash can (think about it...).

Anyway BonesisAGod, the extreme bodies can be used with regular valves and grips of pretty much all types apart from the original RT. You may need to get the correct sear and sear pin for it though, which I believe is the one from the RTPro.

manike

BONESisAgod
01-10-2002, 04:10 PM
love me or hate me, i asked a simple question and no one answered. When i said X-bodys I ment the aluminium bodys. Are they strictly emag or for all mags?

speedballbanks
01-10-2002, 04:20 PM
they are made for the e-mag's but yo ucan use them on mags with the sear and sear pin from the rt i dont hate you i accept your appology for lieing no big deal it isnt like someone died over it. so im me on aim sometime if no one is talking to you or if you just want to talk.

skipdogg
*edit*=Not needed here

manike
Bones I replied. READ the post right above yours :rolleyes:

manike

BONESisAgod
01-10-2002, 04:25 PM
sorry, i missed that. And to those who hate me, im not gonna stop postin here...

Miscue
01-10-2002, 04:27 PM
Knock off the flames you guys, I mean it.

speedballbanks
01-10-2002, 04:31 PM
*edit*=Not needed either
in a nice voice ^:D

skipdogg
01-10-2002, 04:33 PM
whewww.. i thought for a second you were calling me a jerk....

speedballbanks
01-10-2002, 04:36 PM
i am calling you a jerk but not at you for your actions. I will not take this any farther so dont even answer back i will just respond to bonesisagod's questions in this thread unless it is something that is not rudimentary to me or him. ok :D

nutz
01-10-2002, 04:43 PM
jeez guys this is just a question.... u all really have to just forget about what happend in the past and move on... yes he was wrong but whats done is done and tom has handled this.. ;)

speedballbanks
01-10-2002, 04:45 PM
i cant agree more thank you for your input lets end the flaming and all of us become friends. < lol

mountaindud
01-10-2002, 04:52 PM
Do you mean a Z-Body the thing that takes autococker threads? I'm not really sure I was too shocked to seeing your name as the thread starter. Whatever, I don't like to hold grudges, it just seems peculiar that you'd come here to ask a question that someone else could answer or that you could get from a product description. Haven't you gotten enough attention yet? Hehe I'll bet the moderators are gonna have to camp out this thread now.

speedballbanks
01-10-2002, 04:55 PM
no what he means is the e-mag extreem body you know how it is aluminum and he asked if they can fit mags and the answer is yes but you need an rt sear and sear pin but yeah you are right people shouldnt keep grudges it is just not right.

than205
01-10-2002, 05:27 PM
What not right is that the character of a company we appreciate/love has been defamed by a child needing attention? That's not right. What will it cost AGD in the long run from this persons bad judgement?

I'm sorry I feel this way, but I do.

speedballbanks
01-10-2002, 05:30 PM
i understand were you are coming from but it didnt hurt the companies sales i think i am going to make a thread and see if anyone actually didnt buy the superbolt so we will see if it really hurt agd or he just got some attention.

than205
01-10-2002, 05:39 PM
You need to think about that. Product name is everything.
Now I've shot Cockers and whatnot. Their all nice everything. But I'm tired of hearing people say that they are more accurate and have a longer range. A simple physics class can explain that garbage away. But they whip out their magic elves anyway. The bottom line is that at no time does any company need false statements made about their products quality. When I garantee that Tom has a top notch engineering and quality inspection staff.

My rant is done.

speedballbanks
01-10-2002, 05:41 PM
yup your right andi guess it would affect the company buti am going to drop it anyway.

skipdogg
01-10-2002, 06:33 PM
im entitiled to my opinion. I guess i missed the thread about not having opinion's???? Oh and i also missed the one about you being able to call people names and not say why, then state you will not be addressing that. Excuse me for not bowing

BONESisAgod
01-10-2002, 07:06 PM
Hey, i know i deserve it but no one else wants to hear it. If you have a problem with paintball, bring it here, if you got a problem with me, email me. Save these people your crap and direct your complaints directly to me. McKrassler@aol.com

SGTKennedy
01-10-2002, 07:15 PM
i will never say another bad thing about this kid. Giving us his email to rant and rave deserves my respect.

Bluntman
01-10-2002, 08:06 PM
Just a "friendly" word of advice for bones. Just change your name so no one will give you a hard time, try and stay all incognito.

TheBigRaguPB4L
01-10-2002, 11:06 PM
changing your name would have been the sensible thing to do. it's what i would have done. oh wait, no it wasn't. i probably wouldn't have lied to begin with. anywho, i'm pretty sure that this could have been solved through a search. but very few people try that first. the most underused feature here at AO.

Restola
01-10-2002, 11:11 PM
i believe manike answered the dude's question. you can stop adding more responses now.

bornl33t
01-11-2002, 02:33 AM
ya know what kinda balls it takes to face a group of ppl as big as we are here on AO and admit to screwing up?
Do you think you're that great to flame him for trying to make it right? well then, let whoever that's never lied throug the first stone.

I for one have more respect for Bones then I do for those of you that flamed him.....

TheBigRaguPB4L
01-11-2002, 10:52 AM
sure everyone's lied before? but to what gain? just to be in with the crowd? no, i've never done that before. maybe when i was a little kid, over nothing. i definitely think he was let out easily. Tom Kaye is definitely a much bigger person than, well i think, everyone here. how many of you would just forget about an inicident that cost you thousands of dollars and your holidays? i know i sure wouldn't have. it's easy for all of you to forgive this kid cause it didn't affect you really in any way.

joeyjoe367
01-11-2002, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Heat
ya know what kinda balls it takes to face a group of ppl as big as we are here on AO and admit to screwing up?
Do you think you're that great to flame him for trying to make it right? well then, let whoever that's never lied throug the first stone.

I for one have more respect for Bones then I do for those of you that flamed him.....

I'll second that. Quit hasslin' the guy. He messed up. He tried to fix it. What else can u ask the guy to do?

Askin' him to leave isn't going to make anything better. Most likely, he's learned his lesson and won't be doin' TiHS like that anymore.

I'd be more worried about the NEXT kid. The one who says his 4500 Flatline blew up:rolleyes:

Please do not try and challenge the curse filter - cphilip

MidnightRider
01-11-2002, 11:44 AM
I have to say this. The only place I saw anything about this kids so-called "problem" was here on these forums. Not on anybody else's websites. I was personally planning on holding off on buying one of these bolts. This choice was made before his post was made, and I never got to read his story. I feel I made an educated choice.

I also feel that since it was only found on these forums, anybody who has read any of the posts concerning his story would be smart enough to decide for themselves what to believe. I mean we all have to be smart if we are into 'Mags and everything that goes with them. The quality, the reliablity, and the customer service.

I think it is time to show this kid how adult we can be and put forth a better, more mature, attitude. Forgive but never forget.

Peace.

MR

deded
01-11-2002, 11:46 AM
If anyone is doing a search and finds this, it looks like the bodies are going to be backwards compatible to pretty much all mags.

Check this site out for details!

http://www.airgun.com/Europe/Xtreme.html

cphilip
01-11-2002, 12:03 PM
I probably shouldn't get involved in this but I can't help myself...

First of all Tom contacted all dealers not to sell anymore and to accept returns and so that hurt is rep and business. And he was consulting his legal. That cost him money. I don't care where you don't see it. Its out there. All I got to say is that Tom has not banned the kid for this. So he can post. But...I for one find it disgusting that his parents are letting him use the computer at all. If he were my kid he would never get near one for a long time. I will not be forgiving him so easily for such a serious deliberate fabrication especially aimed at his friends here on AO. Not only did he make it all up he persisted in the face of skepticism until he was cornered into admitting it. He was not immediately forth coming with it.

Consequences my Friends... there must be Consequences when you do things like this...and so far as I can see he has suffered none.

So I am closing this thread as he has gotten his answer. And thanks to those of you that chose to help him. You are far better people than I am for overlooking his discretion. For me? I fear it will take more time.