PDA

View Full Version : New to automags!!!

ricemonkey
08-16-2007, 10:44 AM
hi, im looking to buy a used tac one. so far i have only heard praises about the marker. how much sould i pay for one? i would like it to have the ULE trigger pull kit, and the x10 valve.
is there anything else that i should be on it? haha i hope this post made sence ... im very new to the world of mags and im hoping to be part of it one day!
Thanks
Reid

jade_monkey07
08-16-2007, 04:44 PM
welcome to the wonderfull world of mags, you made a smart choice coming here for info :)
as for the tac-one, it is an amazing marker, i shoot that and a custom minimag with ule body.
iv seen them go for 350 for a really good deal, 400-450 average, 500 for ones that are pretty much new in box

ult is great! defenitely look for a tac thats already got one, save you the trouble of buying new or waiting to see one here...

all you will ever need for this gun is some oil, an oring rebuild kit for the xvalve..maybe a few extra lvl 10 bumpers, you could pick all that up for under 30$

C.J.
08-16-2007, 05:31 PM
hi, im looking to buy a used tac one. so far i have only heard praises about the marker. how much sould i pay for one? i would like it to have the ULE trigger pull kit, and the x10 valve.
is there anything else that i should be on it? haha i hope this post made sence ... im very new to the world of mags and im hoping to be part of it one day!
Thanks
Reid

Wicked. You'll need HPA of course since the X-Valve won't shoot CO2. A bit of terminology:
"Level-10" is the bolt. "X-Valve" is the valve. You can put a Level-10 bolt kit on any valve.

I suggest a good, fully-synthetic oil like KC-Trouble-Free. Extreme Rage makes one that may in fact be KC in a different bottle. I've heard stories of people using synth' oil and not changing o-rings in years. The stuff is great for decreasing wear.

ricemonkey
08-16-2007, 08:21 PM
ahhh kk thanks!