PDA

View Full Version : Higher pressure Hpa tanks

Paintslinger99
08-17-2007, 09:39 PM
Hello AO'ers i have a question for some of you guys that pump all the bps you can get out of your mags. I have recently acquired a tac one and i love it! i have heard about the fabled RT effect but you need a high pressure air tank. i have a standard preset 88ci 3000psi PE air tank and i am looking to upgrade to an adjustable tank. So if any of you know where i could get a tank like that i would appreciate it, the only requirement is i must be able to use a remote with it and it cant be made by smart parts (i am boycotting them :D)

thanks for helping me speed up my mag! :headbang:

Chronobreak
08-18-2007, 09:24 PM
you can get a flatline and run it remotely.

it was also desighned to have fast recharge and be used with mags.

you wil just want to add a slidecheck and q/d or a pro connect or soemthing of the like

Paintslinger99
08-19-2007, 08:48 AM
anywhere other than the airgun website i can get one because 175 without a tank is pretty damn expensive.

Badmovies.org
08-19-2007, 09:50 AM
I know that I've seen airsmiths shim PE regs to produce higher output.

I upgraded both of my Crossfire tanks to Flatlines and found it to be well worth the cost. If you are looking for a less expensive Flatline solution, then keep an eye in the B/S/T board here. A really good deal is when you get a 4500 psi tank with one on it.

PanzerGen
08-19-2007, 09:56 AM
You could also look into the new Nitroduck I-Reg. It is only $40 for a new reg on ebay and $20 for a piston kit. It uses pistons to change the output pressure (400, 600, 800, and 1000 psi). The Nitroduck tech I talked to at D-Day even said the 1000psi one was made specifically for mag owners. I used this reg at D-Day with great results. Even at 800 psi it has a high enough flow that only one or two extra shims on my ULT will cause a bouncy trigger (6-7 total). I wouldn't use the Nitroduck hydrotesting service however. I had some bad results with that service :( , and it was expensive.

Madmarx
08-19-2007, 09:58 AM
I have these Flatlines that I'd sell.
Pm me if interested
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l74/MadMarx1/flatline020.jpg