PDA

View Full Version : Inertia Paintballs

AirAssault
08-20-2007, 11:22 PM
Just picked up 4 cases of Empire Inertia from www.firstcallpaintball.com and really like them. Was $139 with free shipping. Any one else ever use these balls? How did you like em? I put a few hundred through in my backyard and was very happy. Bonus, they are PINK!!

OneUp
08-20-2007, 11:32 PM
while we're one the subject, so YOU like them?

or ordering balls online in general? I've always feard that they'd be dimpled/damaged during shipping.

AirAssault
08-21-2007, 12:39 AM
while we're one the subject, so YOU like them?

or ordering balls online in general? I've always feard that they'd be dimpled/damaged during shipping.

I get all my balls from firstcall off ebay. They do have an online stand alone store too. They have a no broken paint policy, they will replace any broken paint. I have now purchased some Xball bronze for $129 great balls, with more bounces than I like. Xball gold that was an end run that I didn't like very much, lots of barrel breaks. Not sure what end run means or if this had anything to do with it. These I just got in today and like I said put about 400 my shocker and speed and every one flew where I pointed it and no breaks. They do seem to run a bit on the small side but thats what barrel kits are for ;) I will play with them Saturday and let ya know how it goes.

SR_matt
08-21-2007, 10:53 AM
firstcall is pretty good on paint ordering, i used to work for the field that is owned/partialy owned by them/the larger company as a whole (used to because the lady that ran the field for a while was umm, ya, not nice and didnt like some of us because we had been told we could get cash instead of credit and we pushed to get it every day we worked because if we didnt she would just put credit in our accounts.. anyway)

i lived about 30miles away (45 min drive with normal traffic) but i normally would just get stuff shipped, normally next day it would show up with the cheapest shipping and i never had issues with breaks or anything like that.

FC is a decent company just had a few pricks in it at the time i worked.

end run might be like second-ish, they dont stop the machines and clean them out they just pour the next paint in and pour the other shell stuff in and let it run through, less waste and they can give some times pretty decent paint to customers for very cheap. that end run is probably when just a little of the next stuff is mixing in. either way i had a lot of issues with gold, it was always too brittle and broke in my cocker and pump and i was running both at low pressures (250psi and 230psi in the reservoirs respectively IIRC)
-matt

rkjunior303
08-21-2007, 11:14 AM
not sure about inertia but ramp shoots really well. intertia is the tournament paint, right? im pretty sure thats what we got free when we took 2nd during an NEPL and it shot like crap - but it could have bene old.

dstud2000
08-21-2007, 12:59 PM
I haven't used Inertia, but I have used Empire Engage, it performed pretty well, but that was at all pump game, I could not tell you how it would do in a semi auto.