PDA

View Full Version : Draxxus Pulse Hopper Shell Replacements

blake20
08-22-2007, 03:03 PM
I have a broken Dxs Pulse hopper. Shells broke after one hit with paintball. Don't know if anyone else has had this problem, But I have some information to get yours fixed if you do.
Ship to:
Pro Caps Direct Warranty Dept.
14235 John Marshall Hwy
Gainesville VA 20155

They say they will replace free of charge and ship back. Just put your name address and reason IE: Broken, and 2-4 weeks Presto new shells or whatever is broken that you need fixed. :clap:
Just FYI for anyone else who might need one fixed. It has taken me 4 weeks to get this far. I'll keep you posted if I have any hickups..

Blake

Chronobreak
08-22-2007, 10:26 PM
took 9 weeks to get mine back

they sent me a brand new one, though i cant say its any consolationf or selling the WORST hopper ever made.

worst meaning the hopper is great but the shels are made out of soemthing thats intended use should not be paintball by a longshot.

i dont picture draxxus fixing these hoppers for much longer, so you are likely sending it to them at your own risk

where do you play at in kc?

got any reccomendtations, as il probly be visitng soon

Toxic Dave
08-22-2007, 11:13 PM
I can't see what people are doing to their loaders!! I've used my Pulse just about every weekend since I got it at World Cup last year, and it barely has a scratch on it. I hear these crazy stories of death and destruction and I'm baffled!! It's not like I baby my gear, but maybe I'm the only guy on earth that doesn't slide directly on top of it going into a bunker or something.

Either way, Draxxus is the only company I've ever seen replace shells or any other component for free on a loader.

dave

Chronobreak
08-22-2007, 11:18 PM
theres a 30+ page on pbn with people thatve had similar expereince as me.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2137833&goto=newpost

ive seen pulses break randomly at the field and for usualy no reason or excesive abuse.

mine started actualy flaking apart and mine just sits on my warp and i dont do slides and crasy stuff generaly.

AirAssault
08-23-2007, 05:47 AM
I have a pulse, no issues with it breaking but just not to sure about it. I do have the RF that I have not hooked up yet, hoping this will make the difference. Just not that impressed with its performance.

blake20
08-23-2007, 03:51 PM
took 9 weeks to get mine back

they sent me a brand new one, though i cant say its any consolationf or selling the WORST hopper ever made.

worst meaning the hopper is great but the shels are made out of soemthing thats intended use should not be paintball by a longshot.

i dont picture draxxus fixing these hoppers for much longer, so you are likely sending it to them at your own risk

where do you play at in kc?

got any reccomendtations, as il probly be visitng soon

Well as of right now we play at jaggers underground since it's so hot ( the caves are fairly cool and it's in KC). I don't get to play as much as I'd like to, but do some woodsball at a farm in Smithville when we can (just north of KC). Some friends of mine play down at Holden (South of KC), but I haven't made it there yet. The best place to play for woodsball was TIGERLAND But it's closed. As for places to play that's about It the rest a further out from the city. When you coming to town? We are putting together a little get together at jaggers on friday night, (that's when our wives let us out) from 6:30pm to 11:00pm on the 31st of Aug. Your sure welcome to play if your in town.

blake20
08-23-2007, 03:54 PM
I can't see what people are doing to their loaders!! I've used my Pulse just about every weekend since I got it at World Cup last year, and it barely has a scratch on it. I hear these crazy stories of death and destruction and I'm baffled!! It's not like I baby my gear, but maybe I'm the only guy on earth that doesn't slide directly on top of it going into a bunker or something.

Either way, Draxxus is the only company I've ever seen replace shells or any other component for free on a loader.

dave

I have heard that they came out with a different replacement shell from what I have.(probably a line of bull but that's what I was told) The one I have is one of the 1st ones. Pigpen also has one that the feedneck broke off. I'm sending his in at the same time I'm sending mine in. I agree that its pretty cool that they are fixing them for free!!!!!

FallNAngel
08-23-2007, 07:33 PM
I played with mine pretty much since they came out. Then at one tourney, it just snapped at the neck off the break. Nothing special happened... I'll probably send it in, but I'm not expecting anything special, especially with the lawsuit.