PDA

View Full Version : Xmagterror = XT customs

Xmagterror
08-22-2007, 05:51 PM
I finally thought of a name that i like for my business. XT Customs..... Look for XT customs to bring out a new rail for our ripper bodies. New slug bassed body designs and a unibody design are among some of our plans for the future. we also plan to offer warp left and right feed slugs....and we may offer some of our body designs with the warp feed option.

AirAssault
08-22-2007, 06:04 PM
Cool, can do nothing but help AO out, thanks. :shooting:

zazzoo
08-22-2007, 07:44 PM
I finally thought of a name that i like for my business. XT Customs..... Look for XT customs to bring out a new rail for our ripper bodies. New slug bassed body designs and a unibody design are among some of our plans for the future. we also plan to offer warp left and right feed slugs....and we may offer some of our body designs with the warp feed option.
Good to hear :cheers:

Madmarx
08-22-2007, 07:47 PM
Hmmmm? And I called my mag the XMRipper... interesting!?!? :rolleyes:

maniacmechanic
08-22-2007, 07:48 PM
we also plan to offer warp left and right feed slugs....and we may offer some of our body designs with the warp feed option.

I like the sound of that

Don Carnage
08-22-2007, 09:58 PM
Cool. The more bodies that are available, the more appealing mags will be to people, and the more people will buy and carry mags.

So when can we expect to see a ULE minimag body? :D

Papa_Smurf
08-22-2007, 10:11 PM
warp slug would be sick!

Geronimo7
08-22-2007, 11:02 PM
hmm, wonder what a tac-one and minimag body would look like if it had a warped baby
:ninja:

Ninjeff
08-22-2007, 11:46 PM
everyone say it with me now......

ULE MINI_MAG! ULE MINI_MAG! ULE MINI_MAG! a ule mini-mag body would be sliiiick.

SummaryJudgement
08-23-2007, 12:55 PM
:clap: :headbang:

luke
08-23-2007, 01:49 PM
I like the name, now you need a simple logo to go with it. :cool:

Did I read somewhere you were going to do slug rails?

I'm having a hard time even finding a RT Pro rail, new or used. Even AGD is out of stock. I have a body and rail design in mind but i can't find a rail to go with the slug body I have...

KC
08-23-2007, 01:50 PM
I like the name, now you need a simple logo to go with it. :cool:

Did I read somewhere you were going to do slug rails?

I'm having a hard time even finding a RT Pro rail, new or used. Even AGD is out of stock. I have a body and rail design in mind but i can't find a rail to go with the slug body I have...

pming.

And I agree. Slug rails to AGD spec would be great. Not only for you but for others like RPG and DW.

Very excited to hear even more bodie choices will be available. :cheers:

Xmagterror
08-23-2007, 03:20 PM
We are running emag style rail blanks on the mill now! They will not be 100% AGD copies because im not trying to do that. The rails are just flat on the sides with stock to machine whatever design you want on them. We are ULE milling them. I have not decided if i am going to sell them to other shops. If luke needs a few i am fine with that.

It would be nice to get some kind of logo. And i am thinking about making a website to sell my products on. I need to look into how to do that because i have no idea. I have a day job and its hard to find time to do all the other stuff besides machining. my main focus is making quality products for the automag crowd.

CoolHand
08-23-2007, 05:11 PM
My suggestion would be find a reputable dealer and work with them exclusively.

I tried the direct marketing thing, and honestly, it detracted from the part I really love to do (design and manufacture) to the point that I just said "To balls with the whole thing." and sacked the lot for greener pastures. That, and an opportunity presented itself which I would have been retarded to have passed up.

Now, I do design and machine work on the side and I'm working with Have Blue to retail my stuff through Air Soldier Products. That lets me do the work I like, and lets him do the work he's good at, and lets us both make some money.

Your mileage will obviously vary, but that's my experience.

:cheers:

Don Carnage
08-23-2007, 05:18 PM
Awesome. I'm about to start a project that I needed a good rail for.
Will it have room for front and back slots?

:headbang: ULE MINI_MAG! ULE MINI_MAG! ULE MINI_MAG! :headbang:

Xmagterror
08-24-2007, 03:05 PM
Don Carnage...balloo is looking for you!!!LOL

sounds like you want a ULE minimag body!!! Once i get rails done and the next batch of bodies machined i will start taking on custom work.

at the moment Ive got a short AGD slug on the mill and it is being milled into a ripper.

To all those of you that have AGD slugs laying around PM me if you are intested in getting a ripper body made. I have some free machine time while i am waiting for the stock to come in for the next batch of slugs/rippers.......I will give you a special deal!!! This is for a limited time only. You can send me your slug and you can pay after it has been machined and ready to ship. Or we can agree on a payment date if you are short on cash at the moment.

SummaryJudgement
08-24-2007, 05:11 PM
We are running emag style rail blanks on the mill now! They will not be 100% AGD copies because im not trying to do that. The rails are just flat on the sides with stock to machine whatever design you want on them. We are ULE milling them. I have not decided if i am going to sell them to other shops. If luke needs a few i am fine with that.

It would be nice to get some kind of logo. And i am thinking about making a website to sell my products on. I need to look into how to do that because i have no idea. I have a day job and its hard to find time to do all the other stuff besides machining. my main focus is making quality products for the automag crowd.

:clap: :headbang:

ProblemKinder
08-26-2007, 01:39 AM
Cool. The more bodies that are available, the more appealing mags will be to people, and the more people will buy and carry mags.

So when can we expect to see a ULE minimag body? :D

we'll see. most people that buy mags now-a-days are old people that have been out of paintball for the past 10 years and are getting back into it and remember the name "automag" as being tourny level guns. they don't even know about the nice bodies and upgrades till after they buy their 68 classic off ebay, or get their dusty minimag out of the basement.

i'm not sure if I want the automags to become popular. as long as the woods ball kids keep buing the tach-one and keep AGD in business so they can keep making our spare parts i'm fine.

i said the word "keep" 3 times in one sentence. how annoying was that? :nono:

ProblemKinder
08-26-2007, 01:40 AM
everyone say it with me now......

ULE MINI_MAG! ULE MINI_MAG! ULE MINI_MAG! a ule mini-mag body would be sliiiick.

i'd buy one.

ProblemKinder
08-26-2007, 01:49 AM

my friend dan is pretty much AMAZING with computer graphics, web design, basically any form of art you can imagine. he designed a page for a store he and his dad own and operate www.meadlimited.com if you like the way that page looks, keeping in mind any graphics in that page, he created himself, i could talk to him about designing a page for you. he's sort of hoping to make a living doing that sort of thing. and he could too. he's really good. he uses photoshop and a few other programs for his graphics, but he has all the web design code stored in his little head. it's mind boggling what he can do just from memory.

i've had a few drinks tonight so I may be rambling...lemme know if you're interested. if you wanna find someone more local that's totally understandable. even if you just want a killer logo he could do that.

Don Carnage
08-26-2007, 06:15 PM
Don Carnage...balloo is looking for you!!!

The fact that you even recognised the name was enough to prove you're awesome :cool:

I've been saying for a while, a ULE Minimag would not only rock, but would appeal to the scenario crowd. Not all of us want a Tac One.

If you made a clip-like foregrip or an adapter that could take A-5 magaizines, you'd have a pretty sweet gun.