PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from illinois been to Paint Pursuit Games in Plainfield?

warpfeedmod
08-23-2007, 08:44 AM
Got invited to a private game there with some friends and his co-workers. Never even heard of the place and I lived out there for about 5 years. Their website (http://www.paintpursuitgames.com/) doesn't appear to be working for me.

Good, bad, other? Anyone done a private game out there?

Anjin3515
08-23-2007, 12:11 PM
Got invited to a private game there with some friends and his co-workers. Never even heard of the place and I lived out there for about 5 years. Their website (http://www.paintpursuitgames.com/) doesn't appear to be working for me.

Good, bad, other? Anyone done a private game out there?

I am from Illinois....live about 30 min from Plainfield....never heard of them either....let me know about it if you get any info on it.

warpfeedmod
08-23-2007, 12:20 PM
According to pbreview they're private only 12 or more people.

Field paint only, roughly $70 a case!!!

Could still be fun, I guess we'll wait and see.

Anjin3515
08-23-2007, 02:55 PM
According to pbreview they're private only 12 or more people.

Field paint only, roughly $70 a case!!!

Could still be fun, I guess we'll wait and see.

LOL....well maybe thats why I havent played there......no one invites me to the fun stuff... :eek:

BlueMagRT
08-23-2007, 06:55 PM
Never played at paint persuit games but ...

I found a relatively new field in Carol Stream, IL just off of North Ave. and Gary Ave. called Paintball Massacre Arena. Nice place to play and has good pricing -- $25 admission (unlimited air fills included) and $40 per case.

Seems that most of the fields in the area have closed. so it is nice to see one open up close by.

Anjin3515
08-24-2007, 08:28 AM
Never played at paint persuit games but ...

I found a relatively new field in Carol Stream, IL just off of North Ave. and Gary Ave. called Paintball Massacre Arena. Nice place to play and has good pricing -- $25 admission (unlimited air fills included) and $40 per case.

Seems that most of the fields in the area have closed. so it is nice to see one open up close by.

Is it indoor? I am guessing yes...speedball??...or what type of field?