PDA

View Full Version : How fast does tuna ship?

OneUp
08-23-2007, 09:10 PM
It'll be one week tomorrow from when I placed an order and paid the paypal, and he has not yet emailed me about shipping my order even though the receipt said he would, nor did I receive my order.

I've never delt with him. How fast is his transaction reaction time usually?

mostpeople
08-23-2007, 10:17 PM
100% reputable guy rest assured, and as apparantly one of the last AGD techs around he is swamped with work. Ironic as that may be, rest assured that he will get back to you after the other 50 million emails he wades through.. :headbang:

RA1N1ER
08-23-2007, 10:35 PM
Major ups for Tuna. :hail: ..

he just have to find the time to send it out but you'll get it very soon..

Swampy
08-23-2007, 10:45 PM
I'd like to become a certified AGD tech but my job really doesn't allow me to be, idiot boss.

OneUp
08-24-2007, 12:54 AM
No guys, I didn't email him yet. The only email is the one I received, which is sent automatically after placing the order.

Well, I sure hope he sends it out soon. Sunday I'm going to tune the gun (the rusty one) with my friend, and i have ordered a safety assembly which I need after getting rid of the original rusting one, and a regulator piston assembly which we suspect the original might be causing problems. If they don't arrive by then we'll have to be tuning without a safety and if the reg piston turns out to be guilty then we'd have nothing we can do. :tard:

BigEvil
08-24-2007, 07:55 AM
Tuna gets backed up and can take a bit to ship. Probably does it once a week so give it a couple of days.

Smoothice
08-24-2007, 09:46 AM
As everybody ^^^ has said just be patient your parts will arrive.

If the only communication between the 2 of you has been an automatic response from paypal then you might want to send him an email to his personal email account. Reference the order #, etc.

Worry about WHEN the parts arrive not IF the parts arrive. Tuna is great.

mpsd
08-24-2007, 10:18 AM
Indeed Tuna is great, BUT, this time things are becoming a little hard, as I see it.

I've worked with him two times with great success, awesome quality and pretty fast shipping. Then I've sent him one of my valves for Level 10 tuning and a ULT install. This was about two, almost three months ago (June/2007). I've sent him several e-mails, most of them left without answers and three or four of them saying that he was doing it "this weekend". Don't know what to do. Truth is, I didn't pay him yet, because he didn't tell me how much would it cost (I'm also buying some parts from him). Thruth is, too, that I have a Mag at home missing a valve that should have arrived two months ago.

So, I still like the man, I totally believe his honesty and the quality of his work (seriously, I don't know anyone better than him) BUT I'm getting i little frustrated here. I do understand that he has another job and he doesn't have so much free time and, being so, I think that he should stop getting new work to do until he has the other jobs he already have to do, done. I would do that.

Hope to hear from him soon, saying that he did finish my valve.

Again, don't want to flame him. He IS a decent and honest guy. Just have to sort things and have better communication again.

Marrr
08-24-2007, 04:28 PM
One more drawback - all orders outside US automatically charges 18 usd. :(Even if you ordering one 0-ring :(((

Tunaman
08-24-2007, 06:32 PM
I am working tonight again to finish up these orders. I truly am going as fast as I can. I do see all your emails, so dont think for a minute that I refuse to answer them. It is just that either i dont have the answer yet, or i just cant get that far yet. Thanks for being patient.

OneUp
08-24-2007, 07:58 PM
I am working tonight again to finish up these orders. I truly am going as fast as I can. I do see all your emails, so dont think for a minute that I refuse to answer them. It is just that either i dont have the answer yet, or i just cant get that far yet. Thanks for being patient.
Well, looks like they won't arrive by sunday then, since usps is closed sunday so it must arrive tomm and that doesn't sound possible.

no worries man, i know people trust you, i just wanted to find out how soon other people receive their orders so I won't hold my breath for nothing.

mpsd
08-24-2007, 08:13 PM

Hey, no problem, Tuna. As I said, the last thing I want is to flame you. What I meant was that, for understandable reasons, you were with too much work to do. Of course I know I can trust you and I'm absolutelly confident that you're going to finish it and have it sent to me. I never, ever, doubted it. Just thought that maybe you acepted too much work, without having the necessary throughput. Still, I'll always recommend you as the best Mag tech I ever know (which is absolutelly true). Anyway, I keep waiting for your e-mail saying that everything is all right and ready to ship, ok?

Thanks and regards,

Mendel.

OneUp
08-26-2007, 12:38 AM
Got email this morning saying you shipped priority mail yesterday. Didn't make it, but I do appreciate the effort. :cheers:

LK-13
08-26-2007, 12:40 AM
How fast does tuna ship?

depends on the size of the boat.

:rofl:

OneUp
08-28-2007, 01:00 AM
Shouldn't it depend on the speed of the boat? :nono:

Anyway, tuna's package came today in safe packages, with extra agd stickers, which are awesome. I'll probably just order as early as possible next time. :cheers: