PDA

View Full Version : Jealous friend. Should I confront him?

RavishingEddie
08-24-2007, 02:19 AM
Ok so anyway, me and my friend went to play some soccer earlier today and he invited me to his house for some refreshments so I said ok cool. Anyway his wife was there and she was doing her homework. So me and him are talking and she asks me to help her with a math problem. I helped her and she kind of got close to me so she could hear better. She wasn't hitting on me or anything, but he got pissed off and took her outside and this isn't the first time. When I first saw her she was at a party and I glanced at her and almost in an instant he got up on my face and asked me if I thought his girlfriend was hot. WTF? I don't know maybe I'm wrong. But no way in hell would I even think about hitting on her. I mean this is one of my best friends and eventhough I'm pretty ravishing i would not hit on her. Never. I just don't know if I should confront him about it or just ignore it and avoid him.

bornl33t
08-24-2007, 05:19 AM
Ok so anyway, me and my friend went to play some soccer earlier today and he invited me to his house for some refreshments so I said ok cool. Anyway his wife was there and she was doing her homework. So me and him are talking and she asks me to help her with a math problem. I helped her and she kind of got close to me so she could hear better. She wasn't hitting on me or anything, but he got pissed off and took her outside and this isn't the first time. When I first saw her she was at a party and I glanced at her and almost in an instant he got up on my face and asked me if I thought his girlfriend was hot. WTF? I don't know maybe I'm wrong. She does have some big ole tits and a cute face, but no way in hell would I even think about hitting on her. I mean this is one of my best friends and eventhough I'm pretty ravishing i would not hit on her. Never. I just don't know if I should confront him about it or just ignore it and avoid him.

Confront HIM?? A respectable guy would have declined to render assistance to a mans wife. Especially if he knew the husband was a little unnerved about it. Just be polite and avoid her.

Pacifist_Farmer
08-24-2007, 06:55 AM
A respectable guy would have declined to render assistance to a mans wife.

Wow, did you type that with a straight face? You don't think it's acceptable for a man to help a married woman solve a math problem? Holy molly, whats this world coming too?

Ravishingeddie: Obviously your friend has some self confidence issues, if he doesn't feel he can trust you or his wife you need to cut your losses and move on to other friends, people like that only cause you trouble in the long run.

In the very least confront him and let him know he's being ridiculous.

Unless you have a history of sleeping with peoples wives that we don't know about. :)

Altimas
08-24-2007, 07:09 AM
You didn't have a glass of Courvoisier in your hand at the time did you?

gimp
08-24-2007, 08:06 AM
Just tell your friend to quit worrying. Tell him you aren't interested in his wife and he is being stupid.

BigEvil
08-24-2007, 08:13 AM
See what happens when we let women do math..... tell your friend he needs to restrict his wife's reading material to cook books and the Karma Sutra ONLY.

Hexis
08-24-2007, 08:15 AM
Tell him you are not at all interested in her since the last time you had her, she was not all that great.

robnix
08-24-2007, 10:06 AM
Ok so anyway, me and my friend went to play some soccer earlier today and he invited me to his house for some refreshments so I said ok cool. Anyway his wife was there and she was doing her homework. So me and him are talking and she asks me to help her with a math problem. I helped her and she kind of got close to me so she could hear better. She wasn't hitting on me or anything, but he got pissed off and took her outside and this isn't the first time. When I first saw her she was at a party and I glanced at her and almost in an instant he got up on my face and asked me if I thought his girlfriend was hot. WTF? I don't know maybe I'm wrong. She does have some big ole tits and a cute face, but no way in hell would I even think about hitting on her. I mean this is one of my best friends and eventhough I'm pretty ravishing i would not hit on her. Never. I just don't know if I should confront him about it or just ignore it and avoid him.

He has issues, maybe they're warranted, most likely not. Trouble is on the horizon.

Muzikman
08-24-2007, 10:55 AM
Go buy a bra and the next time you see your buddy, hand it to him and tell him his wife left it at your house.

If he is that insecure, their marriage isn't going to last.

rkjunior303
08-24-2007, 10:56 AM
Go buy a bra and the next time you see your buddy, hand it to him and tell him his wife left it at your house.

If he is that insecure, their marriage isn't going to last.

hahaha.. YES.

then bang the wife.

teufelhunden
08-24-2007, 10:59 AM
pics or shens on
big ole tits and a cute face

RavishingEddie
08-24-2007, 12:23 PM
Should I email him a link to this thread?

warpig13
08-24-2007, 12:30 PM
See it's different. I have these problems....because my girl flirts with guys. So unless his wife has a long history of fooling around, tell you friend to "cease and redouche".

KC
08-24-2007, 12:52 PM
Your friend is a child with a self confidence/relationship problem. Avoid contact with the 2 of them together. If the commitment of marriage didn't ease his mind your little talk will fall on def ears. JMO.

PumpPlayer
08-24-2007, 02:22 PM
What's this "took her outside" business?

You mean in the "You want to step outside?!" type of fighting threat?

Or more of a, "They went outside and then he 'took her'?"

bornl33t
08-24-2007, 05:53 PM
Wow, did you type that with a straight face? You don't think it's acceptable for a man to help a married woman solve a math problem? Holy molly, whats this world coming too?

Ravishingeddie: Obviously your friend has some self confidence issues, if he doesn't feel he can trust you or his wife you need to cut your losses and move on to other friends, people like that only cause you trouble in the long run.

In the very least confront him and let him know he's being ridiculous.

Unless you have a history of sleeping with peoples wives that we don't know about. :)
Wow did you just type that with a straight face?

Rules of common decency call for the respect to avoid even the appearance of the intension's indicated in this thread. I realize in our world today respect AND marriage is for the birds. But that's the way it SHOULD be.

paintballfiend
08-24-2007, 08:30 PM
Ahh, how cute, your hommie is too insecure to leave his girl alone. :rolleyes:

silentdeath55
08-24-2007, 08:40 PM
See what happens when we let women do math..... tell your friend he needs to restrict his wife's reading material to cook books and the Karma Sutra ONLY.

Haha...If math weren't involved you would not be in this predicament. She never would have asked you to help her bake a pie would she?

geekwarrior
08-24-2007, 08:45 PM
aren't you the guy who was asking a couple months back if you should pick up a married woman?

maybe your friend knows your true character.

AirAssault
08-24-2007, 09:07 PM
Tell him you are not at all interested in her since the last time you had her, she was not all that great.
:spit_take

grEnAlEins
08-24-2007, 10:11 PM
aren't you the guy who was asking a couple months back if you should pick up a married woman?

:rofl: And the plot thickens :rofl:

Rudz
08-25-2007, 09:03 AM

damn suckah!!!!! :rofl:

RavishingEddie
08-25-2007, 10:45 AM

LOL Yeah that was me but that was a different scenario. I was dancing with a hot chick that ended up being married. I never called her btw. Thank you AO :cheers: BTW This guy has already cheated on his wife. He told me a couple of weeks back that his wife had a low sex drive and he went out and had sex with a hooker. He told me he regreted it and I told him to not do that again. The other thing that pisses me off about him is that when we were in High School he always told me that he didn't care for school. Girls and sex is all he cared about. He dropped out and just lost his construction job. His wife is half way done with her nursing degree and he still gets mad when she does her homework, instead of listening to him. I have always tried to be there for him, but him not trusting me with his wife just sort of blows me away.

Empyreal Rogue
08-25-2007, 04:11 PM
Maybe it's just how he was raised. It's entirely possible he was raised in a 'broken home'. A drunken disorderly father who would lash out at his wife, his sister, mother, etc. Or maybe another male relative that lashed out at women. We learn by seeing and we mimic what we see.

I met a guy down in Alabama once after our family car broke down. This guy towed our car into town to be repaired. On the way to the shop we were cut off which almost caused us to crash. Our tow truck driver yelled out, in a much more obscene manner, "Those rude african american gentlemen!" For which he immediately apologized for by saying, "I'm sorry this was just the way I was raised."

So he may not harbor any issues towards his wife or have any doubts in her loyalty to their marriage, he just may seriously think that because he had a male relative that was abusive that it's okay for him to be so.

Or maybe it's not an abusive relationship based on his past, but an overly protective relationship which was created by an unfaithful mother/step-mother. His fear is that if he doesn't protect/regulate his wife's social life then she will become unfaithful, too.

Or maybe I'm way off base here and read too deep into the situation. Something I do too often...

personman
08-25-2007, 05:00 PM
My guess is the dude has low self esteem. You said he just lost his job in construction, maybe she's all he's got?

zipity_Bop
08-25-2007, 05:01 PM
Ok so anyway, me and my friend went to play some soccer earlier today and he invited me to his house for some refreshments so I said ok cool. Anyway his wife was there and she was doing her homework. So me and him are talking and she asks me to help her with a math problem. I helped her and she kind of got close to me so she could hear better. She wasn't hitting on me or anything, but he got pissed off and took her outside and this isn't the first time. When I first saw her she was at a party and I glanced at her and almost in an instant he got up on my face and asked me if I thought his girlfriend was hot. WTF? I don't know maybe I'm wrong. But no way in hell would I even think about hitting on her. I mean this is one of my best friends and even though I'm pretty ravishing i would not hit on her. Never. I just don't know if I should confront him about it or just ignore it and avoid him.
just play the Gin blossoms - Hey jealousy, on a a constant loop when your w/ him he'll get the picture

Ninjeff
08-25-2007, 05:43 PM

your going to hell for that joke.

And im coming with you.

That was funnier than ________ :rofl: :rofl:

custar
08-26-2007, 09:06 PM
My guess is the dude has low self esteem. You said he just lost his job in construction, maybe she's all he's got?

Kill two birds with one stone. Tell him you couldn't be interested in his wife because you have the hots for him. That will help his self-confidence AND let him know you're no risk to take his woman away form him.

custar

rkjunior303
08-26-2007, 09:28 PM
Kill two birds with one stone. Tell him you couldn't be interested in his wife because you have the hots for him. That will help his self-confidence AND let him know you're no risk to take his woman away form him.

custar

brilliant in a sorta gay but "its cool" sort of way lol