PDA

View Full Version : Loophole?

Don Carnage
08-27-2007, 11:42 PM
So the big SmartParts patent that shot the industry through the skull was their claim that they have the patent on an electric-firing paintball gun, right?

I mean they've had electric firearms for years and electric toy guns, but Smart Parts specifically has the patent on 'paintball guns'.

Does this patent therefore not extend to airsoft guns. There's lost of electric airsoft guns and those can fire paint bb's. But does the fact that they are made to shoot airsoft bb's make them immune to Smart Parts' wrath. I mean airsoft is a huge industry in other countries I'm sure Smart Parts would go after them if they could.

So...my idea is AGD should make 68 caliber airsoft guns. These guns will be exactly like their paintball guns, but made for reballs and other 68 caliber non-paint balls. Just to make sure that no one uses these electric frames for paintball, a disclaimer written on single-ply toilet paper stating that 'AGD does not condone the use of their product in firing anything but non-paint balls and claims no responsibility for anyone violating this warning,' will be included in each box. :rofl:

Whattya think? Perfect plan? :ninja:

olinar
08-27-2007, 11:50 PM
i see what you did there!

/ :ninja:
//quick, before someone looks!
/// :D

warbeak2099
08-27-2007, 11:56 PM
Quick everybody run, Don Miguel is back!

BigEvil
08-28-2007, 04:10 AM
Quick everybody run, Don Miguel is back!

I have missed him. :tard:

zipity_Bop
08-28-2007, 05:52 AM
what happened to him?

Mongoose
08-28-2007, 06:02 AM
didnt he come back as triangle? or was it the other way around?

rabidchihauhau
08-28-2007, 06:05 AM
if they get sold into the paintball market, SP will be there with a C&D

Dend78
08-28-2007, 07:16 AM
can single ply be written on? :tard: