PDA

View Full Version : Lols... Speedballing with VM-68

senghing27
08-28-2007, 02:35 PM
Okays....

So myself, Pneumagger, Behemoth, and Theyetti decide to go to All American Paintball Park in PA..

This place is the home field to the Philly Americans, and is everything Speedball and Smart Parts...

Just for Roffles...

I Brought along my VM-68, Tact vest, and a good remote...

Take a look and just get a nice chuckle...

:dance: :dance: :dance:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=c9gHQmp6Gmg

BYERSMAG
08-28-2007, 02:48 PM
OMFG that was hilarious, speedballing with the vm-68 rules!!!

wetwrks
08-28-2007, 02:57 PM
That's cool. Just goes to prove it isn't the equipment.

Dend78
08-28-2007, 03:03 PM
BAHAHAH good stuff, i didnt see ya toss any tippy grenades :rofl:

trevorjk
08-28-2007, 03:03 PM
That's cool. Just goes to prove it isn't the equipment.

but he got hit :p

Zone Drifter
08-28-2007, 03:21 PM
lol, awesome. :headbang:

OneUp
08-28-2007, 03:25 PM
camera moves wayyy too much and loves to move in and out of the most netted view. It's like the cameraman is ADD :tard:

Nice play thought.

rkjunior303
08-28-2007, 03:46 PM
bad form!! lol

spectre184
08-28-2007, 03:48 PM
Okays....

This place is the home field to the Philly Americans, and is everything Speedball and Smart Parts...

They (old timers if any are left) should know VM-68 as back in the day that was their tourney gun. Till they went to mags and what not after that.

Cool VM, sometimes I wish I still had mine :shooting:

warbeak2099
08-28-2007, 03:51 PM
Lol who was the nipple squeezer at 00:20???

rkjunior303
08-28-2007, 04:02 PM
i had a vm.. with a dual co2 setup. it was awsome.

BigEvil
08-28-2007, 04:07 PM
WOW talk about bringing back the memories... its like snap shooting with a 30 lbs dumb bell.

Geronimo7
08-28-2007, 04:45 PM
They (old timers if any are left) should know VM-68 as back in the day that was their tourney gun. Till they went to mags and what not after that.

:rofl: still got one in the closet, won't hold air for nothin.

cool video though

caylegeorge
08-28-2007, 05:24 PM
Speedball with a vm68 was pretty common about 12 years ago :)

-cAyle

mr doo doo
08-28-2007, 07:20 PM
hahaah, thats cool! nice going.

questionful
08-28-2007, 07:43 PM
:rofl: still got one in the closet, won't hold air for nothin.

cool video though

I'll buy it off you! lol (seriously though)

You should strap some weights to your vest next time, that'll really weird them out!

cyrus-the-virus
08-28-2007, 08:47 PM
I hate that song....cerial

Badmovies.org
08-28-2007, 08:53 PM

That looks like the same setup as the VM-EXC (the expansion chamber on the front). I had a VM-EXC, finally sold it this year, and it was my tournament marker for a long time. They are great pieces of work, even if they do kick more than some real firearms.

I used to play speedball with mine. I had a short, like 4", barrel for it. The barrel was almost as long as the expansion chamber on the front.

I'll tell you what, you never needed a revvy with a VM. The recoil was enough to keep the hopper agitated and balls loading.

spectre184
08-28-2007, 09:16 PM
I'll tell you what, you never needed a revvy with a VM. The recoil was enough to keep the hopper agitated and balls loading.

rgr that!

I had short piece copper tubing ( don't rememeber size, too long ago) that I milled four slots in so excess blow back up feed neckwould vent out. though I did send feedneck to SP because I was having problems with blow back and they drilled two vent holes in side right above screws and dremeled to feed balls better. IIRC they didnt charge at all :eek: After that I then added copper pipe as two holes wasn't enough. Dunno how I contacted them, maybe due to them using it at time :tard:

Think my hopper was Indian Springs, maybe? That had feed channel.

AgntOrnge
08-28-2007, 09:46 PM

That is exactly the progression I had, VM-68 which I still have and then a mag. I wondered the other day if it even worked. Man I forgot how heavy that thing was.

Wish I could have made it out for this. I grew up in the area, my mom lives just a couple of miles from there, and bought all my stuff at Smart Parts back when they were in a much smaller building probably ten miles from there. Really just a small machine shop where I would go in and shoot the bull with Bill/Adam Gardner and buy what little stuff they happened to keep around in the small closet of stuff they had. Oddly enough I bought my mag from them. Those were the days...

rx2
08-28-2007, 10:01 PM
My first time playing "speedball" was back in 93 or 94, with my VM-68. I had the stock 9" barrel, but decided to be stupid and use some ridiculous 20" barrel with it. Those were the days. I also had that Indian Springs loader with the little feed channel that spectre184 is talking about.

People were intimidated at the time because it had such considerable recoil. They thought it would then shoot "harder." I didn't tell them that it made no difference, though, as I wanted to keep them scared.

I remember one time when my friend took his apart, like a fool, and couldn't get it back together as the main spring was too stiff. The local shop wasn't too happy with him about that one.

But, alas, I have been without it for many years. I, too, sold it for another Mag.