PDA

View Full Version : South Lake Tahoe Sept. 2nd

LoneShark
08-29-2007, 01:21 AM
Any Automag Owners within driving distance to South Lake Tahoe Game On 10:00 a.m. Sept. 2nd. Play the "Highlands" field. Home to the SLT Outlaws. Sac Pump Crew show'en to get out of the valley and beat the heat to play in the pines. Field is off Pioneer Trail road.

Smoothice
08-29-2007, 10:29 AM
Any Automag Owners within driving distance to South Lake Tahoe Game On 10:00 a.m. Sept. 2nd. Play the "Highlands" field. Home to the SLT Outlaws. Sac Pump Crew show'en to get out of the valley and beat the heat to play in the pines. Field is off Pioneer Trail road.

10 years ago the answer would have been yes. I was born and raised in North Lake Tahoe. Moved down to SoCal for college.

Are you guys in South Lake Tahoe? Next time i'm in Tahoe I would love to get in a game or two.

LoneShark
08-31-2007, 01:07 AM
Smoothice, whenever your headed to SL Tahoe log on to www.saxoncreek.com go to the Paradise Paintball site and you can find information on local games. Great group of people those SLT Outlaws. They manage the site, keep games going and take care of the field.

Smoothice
09-07-2007, 03:01 PM
So did you guys have a good time? I went and played locally in Southern California and it was 115* :mad:

Do you know if there are any teams or groups that get together and play anywhere in North Lake Tahoe? I know there is a field in Homewood.

LoneShark
09-25-2007, 12:05 AM
Great Day! 85 degrees, weather was perfect. I drove by HomeWood on the way home and I didn't see a paintball field. I think they stopped this last year. Doing alot of work around HomeWood, hopefully they don't ruin it. For a game your best bet is getting ahold of someone at Paradise paintball.