PDA

View Full Version : firing problem (continued)

bakatora
08-30-2007, 02:34 PM
Alright I posted a while ago and I thank you all for the feedback. I had a lvl 10 X-Valve marker I had received worked fine. But the problem still continues. What interests me was that it was not a bolt stick at least I dont believe so.

But instead what was funny I just had to push my xvlave forward with my hand into the body abit and than suddenly it is able to fire again. So my question is do I have a bad frame/body or X-valve? It seems to work fine now however when that problem does arise again...won't be fun in the middle of a game if I have to hold my marker pushed together. Is there any way to make the body and Valve closer/tighter together. Perferably without the wonderful magic of duct tape lol. Tried tightening the thumb screw but didnt want it too tight. Or am I really out of options.

Piranti
08-30-2007, 03:30 PM
It kinda sounds like the brass bushing that fits in the grip frame and slides into the rail where the field strip screw goes is missing, the fiel strip screw should only ever be hand tight as well so if it requires a bit more tightening by hand to make it fire reliable then its ok.