PDA

View Full Version : Mako/Hyper/Boo-Yaah on a Micro

paintballer187
01-10-2002, 01:18 PM
I've heard before that some of the electro grips do not fit on a Micromag, is there any truth to this? it seems like they would work because they take the same gripframes normally, any input would be appreciated, thanks

HyperSnyper
01-11-2002, 12:54 AM
I had the same question before.

I called Booyah months ago. They stated that it will fit ANY Mag including the Micro.

I called Centerflags also, they stated that it will fit MOST Mags. In terms of AGD guns, it will not fit the Automag RT and RT Pro OUT OF THE BOX. In addition they stated that the 2000+ Micromag will not fit straight out of the Box either (these are the Micros with vert feeds). They stated that they will not fit straight up because of tolerance issues. They need to be sent in to be fitted so tolerances will line up.

When I asked them about things that need to be done, they said that the bottom of the marker body may need to be milled, sear milled, and bolt holes realingned. They said it can all be done, but needs to be sent in.

When I told them that I had the powerfeed Micro with built in detent, they said model should have no probs either.

Either way, when my frame comes in, I will have it sent in to make sure I get a 100% reliable fit and performance.

Hope this helped. If you need more info go

www.centerflagproducts.com

-Hyper

paintballer187
01-11-2002, 07:21 AM
thanks for you help