PDA

View Full Version : Say Hello to my NEW little friends!

AirAssault
08-31-2007, 01:10 PM
So, my 2 Karta's came :D Here is a not so good pic (friend has the dig) from my iPhone. New additions are the Kartas and the "ripper" body, the only ULE length one made :dance:

http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/10953/2734423050041328042S600x600Q85.jpg (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2734423050041328042Irhqxb)

I need some feednecks then off to ano! Oh, don't worry I have a fireblade for the other sets of lowers. :clap:

Ill post up better pics when I get my camera back.

BigEvil
08-31-2007, 01:33 PM
OMG its ATACH-Jr

dstud2000
08-31-2007, 01:38 PM
:eek: You have soooo many. I have an excellent idea. You can donate a few to me :D

MedicDVG
08-31-2007, 03:05 PM
Hmm.. looks nice..
I hope to hear from Colin here soon. Mine should be coming out of polishing any time now.

So -- what anno plans do you have for these? And who do you plan on using?

Warwitch
08-31-2007, 03:47 PM
Very nice! But you cant be loving all of them equally, someone is getting neglected :(

behemoth
08-31-2007, 03:57 PM
:eek: You have soooo many. I have an excellent idea. You can donate a few to me :D

Who are you again?

AirAssault
08-31-2007, 03:59 PM
Very nice! But you cant be loving all of them equally, someone is getting neglected :(

When I go play, I typically bring 4 markers and play with them all throughout the day. I also will let people use a marker if they come and talk to me about them. Its kinda funny actaully. they'll come up and ask about a marker, Ill ask em if they want to use it, they always look so shocked. Of course the Xmag never gets loaned out but the rest, I figure if they rip me off, karma will get them. PB markers are ment to be played with lol.

As far as ano, I was thinking about spreading the love. One to grun, one to the fool. I am more partial to dust, just need to decide a color. Prob one all black, then all red, then maybe one gloss with a "unique" ano.

mr doo doo
08-31-2007, 06:08 PM
wowzers, nice collection AirAssault!!

yea, im about to get an anno job for my mag, but im still pondering on a color...its soo hard!

acropilot19
08-31-2007, 09:13 PM
I'm going to show my wife this picture and say " SEE, I'm NOT the biggest GUN WHORE in the world!"

She'll prolly just slap me and tell me to sit in the corner, but NOW I have EVIDENCE! :dance:

zazzoo
08-31-2007, 10:27 PM
So, my 2 Karta's came :D Here is a not so good pic (friend has the dig) from my iPhone. New additions are the Kartas and the "ripper" body, the only ULE length one made :dance:

http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/10953/2734423050041328042S600x600Q85.jpg (http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2734423050041328042Irhqxb)

I need some feednecks then off to ano! Oh, don't worry I have a fireblade for the other sets of lowers. :clap:

Ill post up better pics when I get my camera back.
You have to many guns............. :ninja:

cyrus-the-virus
08-31-2007, 10:37 PM
You have to many guns............. :ninja:

QFT give me some :ninja:

thefool
09-03-2007, 03:45 PM
When I go play, I typically bring 4 markers and play with them all throughout the day. I also will let people use a marker if they come and talk to me about them. Its kinda funny actaully. they'll come up and ask about a marker, Ill ask em if they want to use it, they always look so shocked. Of course the Xmag never gets loaned out but the rest, I figure if they rip me off, karma will get them. PB markers are ment to be played with lol.

As far as ano, I was thinking about spreading the love. One to grun, one to the fool. I am more partial to dust, just need to decide a color. Prob one all black, then all red, then maybe one gloss with a "unique" ano.

nice looking collection you got there, but to truly commit yourself to the path of atach-jr ness you must acquire more sfls :P

I call the unique anno :P jk, but if you want contact me in some form, those guns deserve absurd color

AirAssault
09-04-2007, 01:34 AM
nice looking collection you got there, but to truly commit yourself to the path of atach-jr ness you must acquire more sfls :P

I call the unique anno :P jk, but if you want contact me in some form, those guns deserve absurd color

When I get feednecks in Ill hit you up. I am willing to let you do what you want ano wise to "show" off your work, within certain color range of course. As far as the SFL's go, don't think that will happen, Atach seems to be cornering the market on those lol.

Ill pm you in a month or so, gotta save up a few $$.