PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Chop Eye for Emag?

stormdancer88
01-10-2002, 01:49 PM
A buddy of mine recently told me the new Xtreme Mags have an anti-chop eye on them. I was curious if this was a possible add-on that I could put on my E-mag.

Can I buy a new main body, or the eye, or something to install it on my Emag? Would the eye attach to the current Emag board? there is a 2 pronged spot on the top of the board that I have no idea what it goes to.

Thanks for any help/insight you may lend on this.

PyRo
01-10-2002, 03:18 PM
No, you cannot add an anti chop eye to an existing e-mag.

LaW
01-10-2002, 03:27 PM
not yet ;)

TITAN
01-10-2002, 03:53 PM
yes you can stick an a.c.e. on your existing emag(not yet at least)when agd releases the modular emag and modular bodys you can buy the modular bosy and have the a.c.e. system installed

PyRo
01-10-2002, 04:01 PM
Its a differant mainbody, a differant rail, and a differant board.
I'm pretty sure tom has already answeard this question with a no.

TITAN
01-10-2002, 04:09 PM
i read it i dont remember where but i did and whoever said it said you can put a.c.e. on a regular e-mag but you do have to have the modular body it will NOT work with the normal tube design mag body.

also i did not say yes you can put it on a regular mag body. i did say you HAVE to have the modular body which you can purchase for any mag which you can also have a.c.e. installed on the emag you buy the body for

Vil3
01-10-2002, 09:16 PM
dont even bother-just get a HALO all ur problems with chopping are over :)

LaW
01-10-2002, 10:12 PM
just because the anitchop eye is for the xtreme's doesn't mean that something won't get developed by someone for the regular emags...