PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Sept. 23rd - Pump Day in San Diego at Velocity Paintball Park

Demonio
09-02-2007, 02:37 PM
Pump Day at Velocity Paintball Park in San Diego.

We are organizing this for Sunday the 23rd (September)

Cost to play
Pre-Registration: $15 (must pre-reg by Wednesday Sept. 19th)
Day of Event: $20 (regular walk-on price)
Air: 12g’s 50cents each / HPA is $1 per 1000psi / CO2 is $1 for 1-8 oz and $2 for 9-16 oz.

B.Y.O.P. is allowed and field paint is fairly priced. $40 for a case of WPN weapons grade (they have other options as well)

Pre-Registration info:
Please PM myself or call Denise at (619)871-8504 or E-mail: [email protected]
Mention wanting to get on the Pump Day List and give your name (first and last) and phone number (in case of emergency)

For Discounted rate you need to call, e-mail, or PM your info by Wednesday Sept. 19th

check out this link for more details and/or to post up:
Velocity Pump thread - September '07 ( http://www.velocitypaintballpark.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9443)

Field opens around 8am (I think that's when they open the gates)

I think play actually starts around 9:30-10ish. We usually get there around 9 give or take a few minutes.

Most of the pump players try to park somewhere around where the Food Cart is located by the front office near the chrono range. Makes it easier to gather everyone up and head out to the next field. Depending on all participants, We usually play till they are breaking down the airball fields which is around 3:30-4:00ish.

This is just a once a month thing to get people excited about pump play, you will play with other pumpers as your own private group. There are no particular rules other than playing with some kind of pump marker.

For Discounted rate you need to call, e-mail, or PM your info by Wednesday Sept. 19th

Be sure to Hydrate yourself throughout the day as Ramona can get really hot.

Feel free to ask any questions

Smoothice
09-23-2007, 06:35 PM
How was it? Good turnout? I'm still planning on making it down one of these days.

Demonio
09-23-2007, 11:09 PM
This one turned out really good. I think we pretty much had the place to ourselves about 30 pumpers. Our group was definatly much larger than any other group for the day. It was great, you shoulda came out.

I gotta check my schedule and when we figure out a date, I'll post it up. Hope you can make the next one maybe

Smoothice
09-23-2007, 11:32 PM
This one turned out really good. I think we pretty much had the place to ourselves about 30 pumpers. Our group was definatly much larger than any other group for the day. It was great, you shoulda came out.

I gotta check my schedule and when we figure out a date, I'll post it up. Hope you can make the next one maybe

Thats great. Sounds like a blast. Please keep us posted.

Demonio
09-24-2007, 12:12 AM
Definatly