PDA

View Full Version : Tac One Issues...HELP!

Avkeh
09-03-2007, 12:55 PM
Hi,
I had a problem with trigger response in the past , but thanks to many suggestions I got a 1000psi output tank and resolved many issues. Thanks :)

Now I have an erratic stalling issue and I have to manually reset the bolt...which is really bad out in the field! :(

Once again I'm calling on the vast experience of the group to bail me out before I bail on this gun. As my brother pointed out it doesn't seem right to spend so much money on getting the marker to shoot right ( high pressusre HPA tank, barrel...) when I spent so much on the marker to begin with.

Please help make all of this worth it.

HELP!!!!!! :wow:

flyingpootang
09-03-2007, 03:38 PM
Remove 1 shim at a time in the L10 bolt until it reset properly. Once your mag is tuned it will be the most reliable marker you own although after about your first 800-1000 rounds you may have to go to the nest smallest carrier. If you have no shims or remove all of them and still have a problem, you may need to go to the next loosest carrier that dosen't leak, 2 shims and start over. I can't tell you how many mags I picked up cheap because someone didn't know how to tune them.... :wow: Pm me if you want to sell it :D

Avkeh
09-03-2007, 06:44 PM
Remove 1 shim at a time in the L10 bolt until it reset properly. Once your mag is tuned it will be the most reliable marker you own although after about your first 800-1000 rounds you may have to go to the nest smallest carrier. If you have no shims or remove all of them and still have a problem, you may need to go to the next loosest carrier that dosen't leak, 2 shims and start over. I can't tell you how many mags I picked up cheap because someone didn't know how to tune them.... :wow: Pm me if you want to sell it :D

I'll try that, Thanks! :clap: