PDA

View Full Version : xmag/emag/hyper frame mag, how are they?

tbaggin
09-03-2007, 08:23 PM
I currently have a ULE mag with Xvalve, all purple matching parts. Love it, shoots so damn nice.

i also shoot DM's (UL'd dm5 and a dm7)

I am looking to possibly get an xmag. really like the body and milling.

What are the differnces between X, E, and a hyper framed, and what makes peopl like the Xmags so much.

If this is the wrong thread, i apologize, pleasae dont flame me or be rude like other jerks on other PB sites.

I have seen that most everyone on these boards who own automags are very friendly

This thread is meant for me to make an educated decision, so any opinions, thoughts are greatly appreciated.

senghing27
09-03-2007, 10:06 PM
X mags have a removable breech, and has an ACE board

E mags have Electronic Lowers, and whatever is on it depends on what you have bought.

Hyperframe mags are Mags that have Hyper frames...

I think thats the core of it... :dance:

RangerX
09-03-2007, 10:10 PM
X and Emags are pretty much the same except for a few subtle differences.

X-mags have swappable breaches, center feed, warp left, and warp right. if you want a different setup for your e-mag you would need to buy a different body.

both the X and the E mag will shoot the same if you have the same software version on both.

You will pay a premium price for for x-mags though as they are very rare and people with them aren't willing to part with them normally. (when they do go to sale you can look at about a 1200$ price tag)

Best bet would be to get a set of e-mag lowers (they can be had for approx. 275-350$) then get a body and rail for it and your set. Depending on the body and rail you buy you could be looking at about 300$ more for new, less for used.

tbaggin
09-03-2007, 10:48 PM
Thanks , I appreciate the responses.

depending on the s/w, do they have diff firing modes and what not

zipity_Bop
09-04-2007, 01:15 AM
yes they have dif. firing modes

KC
09-04-2007, 05:29 AM
Everyone always leaves out the best part of the xmag.

The on/off switch. :hail:

RangerX
09-04-2007, 06:26 PM
or you can mod you're emag with an on/off switch

kcpaintballpage
09-07-2007, 11:39 PM
hyperframe are poor mans emag.
emag when they came out were $$$
hypeframe were a 200 upgrade that would give you e grip.
hypeframes are lighter but thay are not sold anymore , so if your board fry.

emag and xmag are reprogram boards and with xmod program make it a outstanding gun.
xmod give you semi, burst, full auto 8-31bps, NXL and PSP modes, hyper mode
The only thing I dont like about xmod no voltage meter, but you can flip a switch and it in RT mode