PDA

View Full Version : What to do...with 200 Bouncy balls!!!

Gtask8
09-03-2007, 08:34 PM
Went to the arcade last night and got enough tickets for 200 bouncy balls! So...the question came...What the hell do I do with them? and please, I will not stick em up my ***! Later!

CKY_Alliance
09-03-2007, 08:42 PM
1. get camera

2. find high building

3. start filming

4. drop all the balls

*chances of entertainment will be greater if the buidling is in a highly populated area*

Will Wood
09-03-2007, 08:43 PM
If your still in HS throw them at freshman. I remember when I was a senior we had a "senior go buy a bouncy ball" night, and the next day we all threw them at the freshman table during lunch.

Um if you're out of HS... uh. Make a cannon with your HPA tank and some pipe and shoot something.

Gtask8
09-03-2007, 08:47 PM
I like the first one, Just no buildings to get to..Legally.

Building a cannon sounds like fun too!

Head knight of Ni
09-03-2007, 09:44 PM
Find roller rink, sneak balls in, dump all 200.

Find a street on top of a big hill. Convince a friend to attempt to drive up the hill while 200 bouncy balls roll down.

Videotape whatever you decide to do.

senghing27
09-03-2007, 10:08 PM
Heres an old classic.

Go into crowded store... (Walmart is usually best)

Throw bouncy balls while screaming "GO POKEBALLS!!!" :cheers:

iambored
09-04-2007, 04:38 AM
Heres an old classic.

<b><center>GREATNESS</center></b>

thecavemankevin
09-04-2007, 07:57 AM
Heres an old classic.

we have a winner....have to wait till its really crowded. perhaps it would be best to wait till christmas time?

film it!

Will Wood
09-04-2007, 08:11 AM
I was thinking about that.. but that could go wrong and you could get charged with something.. especially walmart people would pull something like that..
If I some some crazy dude throwing around a bunch of bouncy balls I'd try to slip on one and scream LAWSUIT. I dunno that's just me though :p

Dark Side
09-04-2007, 08:35 AM
I'd find a place without cameras. Besides 200 bouncy balls might be hard to sneak into a store.

warbeak2099
09-04-2007, 11:53 AM
You'll need multiple people for the Walmart prank. Gather at least 5 people togather and split the balls up. Enter the store at 5 minute intervalls so as not to be noticed in a group. 4 people should go to 4 corners of the store while the 5th person videotapes. The ball spreaders should nonchalantly begin dropping balls all over the store until they reach the middle. They should then caimly dispose of the ball carrying devices (plastic bags preferably) in the garbages and exit the store.

We shall all pray for the win and awesomeness of your mission. May the Flying Spaghetti Monster be with you and may you feel the grace of his noodly appendage.

wetwrks
09-04-2007, 01:27 PM
Out the window of a vechicle doing 70 on a highway was a high school fave.

Muzikman
09-04-2007, 01:44 PM
I like your first suggestion... shove them up your arse. ;)

Gtask8
09-04-2007, 01:49 PM
Im guessing I could walk into walmart and drop the whole bag right in the front door...Then be all sad and ask people to help me pick them up...then drop them again, then pick them up until the greeeter goes ape ****?!

I like the spread them across the store idea too lol...I gotta film it too :D

Glickman
09-04-2007, 02:45 PM
my senior year, kids took 10,000 of them, oiled them up, then dumped them down the stairs. probably a bad idea hindsight.

i would dump them all in white paint, find a college campus (most likely to appreciate it), buy a pacman costume, then throw them into a classroom as you chase after them with the suit on, screaming "waka waka waka"

BigEvil
09-04-2007, 03:06 PM
Put them all in one big 'sack'.
Walk around on the street in a populated area.
Ask random woman if they would like to "Touch your big ball sack".

Smoothice
09-04-2007, 03:08 PM
i would dump them all in white paint, find a college campus (most likely to appreciate it), buy a pacman costume, then throw them into a classroom as you chase after them with the suit on, screaming "waka waka waka"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Altimas
09-04-2007, 04:21 PM
You could also paint some white and take them to the driving range and just film other people's faces. Although Im not really sure if they will go farther than a golf ball... prolly not... Pac Man idea is the best so far...

Pneumagger
09-05-2007, 01:42 AM
Wait for a local marathon. Throw bouncy balls into a dense pack of participants. Flee.
That'll show 'em to enjoy running as a hobby :cuss:

warbeak2099
09-05-2007, 03:13 PM
Wait for a local marathon. Throw bouncy balls into a dense pack of participants. Flee.
That'll show 'em to enjoy running as a hobby :cuss:

Nay, A BYCICLE RACE. Show those cyclists that they should not be in the road for any reason.

Target Practice
09-06-2007, 01:45 AM
Nay, A BYCICLE RACE. Show those cyclists that they should not be in the road for any reason.
We're supposed to ride there, fool.

zipity_Bop
09-06-2007, 03:39 AM
I was thinking about that.. but that could go wrong and you could get charged with something.. especially walmart people would pull something like that..
If I some some crazy dude throwing around a bunch of bouncy balls I'd try to slip on one and scream LAWSUIT. I dunno that's just me though :p
wal-mart people are the nicest as long as you don't steal

I went to but a ski mask, and green ribbon for a school pep-rally.... and while getting to the doors i put the ski mask on and pretended the bag was full of money..... bad idea the cop's were mad but the manager laughed and sent me home

but on that MTV show Homewrecker there was a pretty good one involving eggs

got to a cabinet your house or someone else's....

1.) take all the cans off the top shelf and the middle...
2.) put three cans of equal size in the back of the middle shelf
3.) lay the top shelf so where the front touches the front of the middle shelf and the cans lift the back up to make a ramp... like this:

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g75/zipity_bop/untitled.jpg

now that you have that

4.)you put a piece of cardboard against the open cabinet and place all the bouncy balls in there.
5.) close the cabinet with the cardboard still in place and pull the cardboard out the bottom..

now next time somebody opens the cabinet 200 bouncy balls will fly everywhere

best part is after the joke you can pick em' up and do he Wal-mart thing

warbeak2099
09-06-2007, 10:00 AM
We're supposed to ride there, fool.

I hate you people :tard: