PDA

View Full Version : Fried emag board fix it or get another gun?

flyboy
09-05-2007, 01:43 PM
My stock emag board is apparently fried. I have a second emag so 'm fine there but can't make up my mind as to fixing it or parting it out.

I wouldnt mind having another brand electro as a back up. But then again, I like the mag.

I'm looking at 200 to 250 for agd to fix it (if the noid is bad too). I've been offered a used board also that agd said they would install.

I wouldnt mind putting a mini morlock in this one too if I could find one and someone that could do the install.

I'm thinking I could get about 300 or so parting it out. So what kind of gun could I get for that price as a backup?

I also have a stock class phantom.

KC
09-05-2007, 01:52 PM
This leads me to ask the same question I ask myself everytime I look at the emag board.

Why doesnt agd use the noid connector on the board, instead of soldering to the board?

From our pms it sounds like your noid came off the board and killed the board in the same manner mine did. The noid should be fine. Again, contact me via PM about this and Ill help you out.

I will repair it for less then 200
I will show you how to part your emag for more then 300

-Kristian

flyboy
09-05-2007, 02:30 PM
Pm'd

Im only trying to get thoughts on a possible alternative to the emag. But I think letting you fix it is probably the thing to do. :cheers:

RavishingEddie
09-05-2007, 02:43 PM
I will take your noid and emag sear if you choose to part :cheers:

Loguzzzzzz
09-07-2007, 09:37 PM
email Tunaman, he fixed my emag board for $50 plus parts I think the total bill was about $70 with shipping. after adjusting the gun.

Definitely worth the email

olinar
09-07-2007, 10:48 PM
i had the same thing happen to my etac and i had my cousin whos an electrical engineer take a look at it and he said its was probably a resistor. but had no way of telling without a high zoom magnifying glass.

txaggie08
09-07-2007, 11:27 PM
Theres SUPPOSED to be a board coming from scenario dreams that's a universal by the end of the month....