PDA

View Full Version : Value pressure decrease Issue

Samuel.smith8
09-07-2007, 02:41 PM
I am new to my automag. When I am really hammering down on the trigger, it seems that about every 20 shots or so the air presure does not build up enough and the next paintball only goes about 10 feet. I wait a second and then it will be fine for the next 20 or so shots and do it again. What do I need to do to keep this from happening?

I am currently running Air on a 3000psi tank on gun. I have tried two different ASA with the same result. I am also running through an expansion chamber. Thank for the help

Andrewliu6294
09-07-2007, 02:56 PM
you may be getting shootdown, when the regulator doesnt recharge fast enough for full pressure.

It's most likely your tank reg, have you tried another tank?

Shane-O-Mac
09-07-2007, 03:05 PM
Get rid of the Expansion chamber it may be choking off the air somewhat. Some ex chambers have very tiny holes for air/Co2 to pass thru. Have your air system checked by someone who has real test equipment, you tank may be having a hard time recharging. And finally make sure the gun is functioning properly, sometimes a simple cleaning and lubing will take care of it. And if you not familiar with mags, and trying to shoot fast, you may be short stroking it a bit, it takes a bit to get the rhythem down.

Shane-O

Samuel.smith8
09-07-2007, 04:52 PM
Thank for the info. I cleaned and oiled the gun prior to using. I will try a new tank and rinning directly to the valve instead of the expansion chamber.

Sumthinwicked
09-07-2007, 05:13 PM
think like a cocker full pull full release of the trigger fanning = chops ;)