PDA

View Full Version : need some opinions everybody

pablo4429
09-08-2007, 01:27 AM
well im looking to start a project ad i cant decide what the hell to do. currently i have an e1 cocker and a sniper 2. im not sure whether or not to mini midget and half the eblade and out some nice new parts on it or sell it and use the money to make either an emaggo or just a regular pneumag. i like the fact that if i use a q loader on the pneu i wont have any batteries to mess with but i think the emaggo might be performing and **** i dont know haha just throw me what you all think about performance, cool factor, reliablilty, etc.
thanks all
paul

trevorjk
09-08-2007, 02:42 AM
honestly, id say stick with the cockers. only because you will get next to nothing for them :(

unless your willing to add cash for all the parts needed for a nice Pneumatic mag

st6212
09-08-2007, 03:41 AM
mq valve will be available again soon, so may be worth looking forward to that upgrade for the cocker?

pablo4429
09-08-2007, 02:24 PM
ya good point trevor hmm and i think the mq might be cool to look at do you all know what they run as far as price goes?

trevorjk
09-08-2007, 03:02 PM
ya good point trevor hmm and i think the mq might be cool to look at do you all know what they run as far as price goes?

i beleive they were around $100ish when they first came out. how ever im not sure on the price on the new batch.

some one else more familiar with them could give you a better idea