PDA

View Full Version : After all my questions....it is here...in my hands.

Anjin3515
09-08-2007, 01:54 AM
Yay..its here!

Right now...it is all stock but the barrel....thats a 14inch Palmer Brass no porting.
Will take some more pics once I get the Q-Loader onto it...someday I would like to try to milsim it a bit....yeah I am one of those....but its so beautiful as is......the thing SCREAMS quality
Maybe in the near future ......T2W stock...or other stock...I run remote...HPA bottle is just too heavy to have on gun.

I feel like it's x-mas morning....times ten!!!! Cant wait to get out and play with it....

P.S. THANK YOU so much to everyone who answered all my questions and helped me make the best choice I could in getting this. You have all been very helpful! I am sure once I get to play with it Ill have more questions for you.....

http://www.anjindesign.com/images/Colors/left.jpg

http://www.anjindesign.com/images/Colors/right.jpg

trevorjk
09-08-2007, 02:39 AM
like i said, naperville is not to far from me (lake villa) so if you EVER need any help with it, come on up :)

we can stop by the store i work at and tinker with it :p

been working on mags for years, along with a few others from the store so we can surely help you out. btw we have a full AGD master repair kit :cool:

Anjin3515
09-08-2007, 03:01 AM
like i said, naperville is not to far from me (lake villa) so if you EVER need any help with it, come on up :)

we can stop by the store i work at and tinker with it :p

been working on mags for years, along with a few others from the store so we can surely help you out. btw we have a full AGD master repair kit :cool:

What store do you work at?

trevorjk
09-08-2007, 03:05 AM
What store do you work at?

Paintball Sally's in Paddock Lake WI

take 94 north to hwy 50 in kenosha county. take that west about 20 minutes. we are 2 buildings west of hwy 83 on hwy 50.

i work saturday evenings for the most part. if you ever have questions just shoot me a PM :)

Anjin3515
09-08-2007, 03:16 AM
Paintball Sally's in Paddock Lake WI

take 94 north to hwy 50 in kenosha county. take that west about 20 minutes. we are 2 buildings west of hwy 83 on hwy 50.

i work saturday evenings for the most part. if you ever have questions just shoot me a PM :)

Thanks....will do....cause I am sure I will have questions!

Thanna
09-08-2007, 03:19 AM
Oh... Nice... and that the first i've seen on the 'new longbow' ready rails :D ... It looks like a hybrid between the Tac-one ver.1 & ver.2. Have fun with her! :)

Warwitch
09-08-2007, 07:21 AM
Finally! Congrats bro, happy hunting this weekend :shooting:

MeŠiCX
09-08-2007, 07:47 AM
Welcome to the family!! I'm not liking the new Tac rail :confused: Is that the stock barrel??

dstud2000
09-08-2007, 07:54 AM
He said it was a Palmer brass barrel without porting. Sharp looking gun :headbang:

Papa_Smurf
09-08-2007, 11:31 AM
That rail=Sick

very nice

mr doo doo
09-08-2007, 11:35 AM
congrats! you'll never regret this!!

Anjin3515
09-08-2007, 11:44 AM
Welcome to the family!! I'm not liking the new Tac rail :confused: Is that the stock barrel??

No its a Palmer Brass no venting/porting what ever you call it :)

The only reason I went with the Longbow ready rail was the 3 mounting holes. I figured they may provide a place to mount some stuff for modding. I have some ideas for a stock and I could use those as a mounting point.

custar
09-08-2007, 11:46 AM
Nice. I, too, like the new Tac rail over the old one. I run my Tac One with a Qloader, and it's a good combo for me. Keep us updated on the Palmer's barrel. I'm running a Javelin on mine, but a Palmer's brass is an interesting thought.

custar

Anjin3515
09-08-2007, 11:51 AM
Nice. I, too, like the new Tac rail over the old one. I run my Tac One with a Qloader, and it's a good combo for me. Keep us updated on the Palmer's barrel. I'm running a Javelin on mine, but a Palmer's brass is an interesting thought.

custar

I will say this about the Palmer...its heavy! Now this is also coming from using a carbon fiber barrel...so it bound to feel heavy to me....

That being said... its heavy...but not..oh my gawd I cant lift this heavy.You can tell the difference in weight between it and the stock barrel (J&J I think ????)
Build of it is very solid seems like really nice craftsmanship...I cant wait to shoot it.

jaywmustang
09-08-2007, 11:52 AM
i wish they offered that rail when i purchased my tac-one. looks good :headbang:

senghing27
09-08-2007, 12:31 PM
You must be a "South Paw"

Anjin3515
09-08-2007, 04:22 PM
You must be a "South Paw"

Nope. I am just used to a hopper being on the right side....via the A-5.
So I figured I would mount the q-loader on that side too...hence the warp right.
Yeah it makes for a larger profile....but I am used to it.

BigTrucker
09-08-2007, 05:33 PM
I want one...... :cry:

mostpeople
09-08-2007, 06:24 PM
yeah looks sexy, but im not diggin that rail.

I have an RT pro rail for sale, milled for warp right if you want it. Gotta drill a hole for foregrip though...

its got the mounting holes.

Pzippy
09-08-2007, 07:52 PM
Off topic, but I never noticed you were in Naperville. I have an aunt and uncle there. Also, you're pretty close to TK.

trevorjk
09-08-2007, 08:20 PM
Off topic, but I never noticed you were in Naperville. I have an aunt and uncle there. Also, you're pretty close to TK.

TK moved to arizona ;)

how ever he is close to Zupa who lives in the vacinity ;)

Anjin3515
09-08-2007, 11:36 PM

well if you ever come out this way maybe we can hook up for a game :)

As for the rail...I like it....then again I don't have much to compare it too...Ive seen others but haven't paid too much attention to the detail...now I am going to have to start doing that.

custar
09-09-2007, 01:33 AM
If you decide to trade that rail for a standard Tac One rail, hit me up.

custar

Anjin3515
09-09-2007, 03:49 AM
So I got the Tac-One I have been drooling over for months....went back to the store today to get my wifes and my HPA tanks filled so I could run some oil through it......

Wound up deciding that our first wedding anniversary gifts to each other would be new markers....so we got her a Proto Matrix Rail Special Edition....she liked that it was blue & black :)
Of course we also had to get her some Dye pants (blue & black), Dye Jersey (blue & black) and an Empire B hopper (blue).....now her camo flurry vest just wont match....so onto Spec Ops I go to get a Blackcell Alias vest....in black (to bad no blue).....you have to love a woman who plays paintball....and still feels the need to accessorize everything in matching colors!

I know it may sound as if I am complaining...Im not...it just cracked me up that a simple trip to get some air turned into a blue & black shopping spree....

We also decided that for the actual day of our anniversary we are going to play at a scenario game.....Love that woman :hail:

Ill miss her all dressed up in camo ....but I have to admit she looked mighty fine in those Dye pants :rolleyes:

Now I am just waiting for her to inquire about blue paintball shoes.......

MeŠiCX
09-09-2007, 05:57 AM
She should like that PMR. I had a black/red UL framed PMR. It was cool but was so light and small felt like a toy in my hands.

Anjin3515
09-09-2007, 09:02 AM
She should like that PMR. I had a black/red UL framed PMR. It was cool but was so light and small felt like a toy in my hands.

I have to admit I like the thing.....its no Mag :headbang: but it will be fun to have an electro around the house.

Anjin3515
09-11-2007, 12:04 PM
not knowing too much....what are the differences between the old Tac rail and this new one?

MeŠiCX
09-11-2007, 12:27 PM
I have to admit I like the thing.....its no Mag :headbang: but it will be fun to have an electro around the house.

You could always buy some lowers for that Tac One then you'd have two electros ;)

The previous milled Tac One rail was light and rail of choice for Tac One owners that didn't have or want the longbow shroud. You needed the old Tac rail for to attach the longbow shroud. Your rail is like a hybrid milled/original Tac rail.

Warwitch
09-11-2007, 01:05 PM
I totally feel you on the wife and her paintball accessorizing too :rolleyes: She usually shoots my Viking. It aint cheap, but its definitely worth it!

Anjin3515
09-12-2007, 08:34 PM
You could always buy some lowers for that Tac One then you'd have two electros ;)

The previous milled Tac One rail was light and rail of choice for Tac One owners that didn't have or want the longbow shroud. You needed the old Tac rail for to attach the longbow shroud. Your rail is like a hybrid milled/original Tac rail.

After getting all the gear for my wife...I dont think I can afford E-Mag lowers.....besides arent they hard to come by?

mostpeople
09-12-2007, 09:58 PM
surprizingly no, 300 should get you what you need as well..