PDA

View Full Version : Level 10 with pneumag question.

GriMachine
09-08-2007, 09:38 PM
I have a question about having a level 10 in a pneumag. Is there an percice setting you need to put the level 10 on the to make it work with a pneumag/pneumatic gun? If not let me know what some of you have it set to. I want to get all my qestions out before I go and make my mag pneumatic.

dyeforever
09-08-2007, 10:48 PM
pneumatic is in the trigger and level 10 bolt is in the reg. get ur lvlx working good then put a pneu frame on done and did.

Spider-TW
09-08-2007, 11:45 PM
pneumatic is in the trigger and level 10 bolt is in the reg. get ur lvlx working good then put a pneu frame on done and did.
Yup, separate issues. Unless you are willing to work on them simultaneously, you should install one and then the other, and especially if it's your first of each of them.

GriMachine
09-08-2007, 11:48 PM
I have the lvl 10 installed. It shoots fine but what im tring to find out is if it will still work good with the pnumatics in it. like will i have to ajust it again?

Spider-TW
09-09-2007, 12:47 AM
The pneumatics don't affect the bolt directly, so no problem.

What does happen is that you will be shooting faster, so the pneumatics can bring out other problems that you wouldn't otherwise see (reg shootdown, slow feeders, etc.).

Also, remember that pneumatics have no electronic timing (delay and dwell), so it is possible to lift one finger and then drop the trigger with two shots as close together as a 25 bps or better rate. It challenges your feeder and the reg recharge. That's why your trigger walk needs to be more evenly spaced than with an electro.