PDA

View Full Version : M3 barrel kit

kruger
09-10-2007, 07:30 PM
Just got this in a trade and I have never seen nor heard of this kit before. Anybody got any feedback on it?

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa175/kruger7734/DSC_0400.jpg

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa175/kruger7734/DSC_0402.jpg

The barrel kit came with this marker. The ano looks like it was supposed to be Mt. Dew green and copper. The colors just dont Gee Haw with this particular marker :tard:

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa175/kruger7734/DSC_0410.jpg

Now, I know what you guys are thinking "My god kruger, that Karta looks like Death eating a biscuit". But, I just got it in the mail and I have not had a chance to make it gooder yet. Its going to get one of the new Triton frames, just bought an X valve (thanks Mann :D ) and an new ano is just around the corner.

But, would really like any comments on the barrel kit.

going_home
09-10-2007, 08:00 PM
Dan Voils has had some on his site for sale for a couple years now :

http://www.dbnpaintball.com/barrels.htm

They look heavy to me.

EDIT: well after looking closer, it looks close to the same thing but it may not be.

Lomarandil
09-10-2007, 08:02 PM
I actually really like that anno...

A lot!

would you consider selling it and reannoing another?
Lo

Geronimo7
09-10-2007, 08:06 PM
I know nothing about the barrel :tard: but really want to know whats going on inside that intelli

mr doo doo
09-10-2007, 08:08 PM
woooooooooooo!

kruger
09-10-2007, 08:19 PM
Well, G-Home, you are dead on. Same kit, different name. And, it is heavy. The sizers are stainless, but everything else is aluminum.

And, Lomarandil, I would trade it for another Karta. But, I wouldnt sell it, just to try and find one to build.

And, there is nothing going on inside the frame. It is just one of those cheap timer grips that they tried to sell everyone a coupla years ago. They are already in the trash can. :cool:

Lomarandil
09-10-2007, 08:34 PM
Well, G-Home, you are dead on. Same kit, different name. And, it is heavy. The sizers are stainless, but everything else is aluminum.

And, Lomarandil, I would trade it for another Karta. But, I wouldnt sell it, just to try and find one to build.

And, there is nothing going on inside the frame. It is just one of those cheap timer grips that they tried to sell everyone a coupla years ago. They are already in the trash can. :cool:

Yup.. but always worth the shot..

Lo

SummaryJudgement
09-10-2007, 09:54 PM
I know nothing about the barrel :tard: but really want to know whats going on inside that intelli

It looks like an Extreme Rage timer grip. The electronics and LCD are just for game counter purposes. :)

stupiddogg
09-10-2007, 10:23 PM
Nice mag,

Ive used the m3's in the past with no issues other than they can tighten on you and the treads will slice the palm of your hand.... Dam no strap wrenches when I needed it. They are heavy, but shot well

SD

zazzoo
09-10-2007, 11:17 PM
Hmm I was wondering who beat me to this one apparently i pmed him a day late :cheers:

kruger
09-10-2007, 11:48 PM
Yea, I was lookin' thru the Mech-markers on PBN and saw it right after he posted it up. Jumped on it quick. :D

Warwitch
09-11-2007, 08:43 AM
I was wondering who was going to end up with this. With that ano people are really going to be polarized. Love it or hate it.

Its been two months and Im still undecided :rolleyes: I think I like the ano just not on the DW. Very unique though.

bryceeden
09-11-2007, 08:53 AM
The M3 barrels are definatly not anywhere near high quality barrels, when Paintball inc went out of buisness they cleared them out for like $5 so I got a bunch of them, I still have 3 or 4 kits now 4 or 5 years later, I gave up on trying to rid myself of them.

trevorjk
09-11-2007, 12:19 PM
The M3 barrels are definatly not anywhere near high quality barrels, when Paintball inc went out of buisness they cleared them out for like $5 so I got a bunch of them, I still have 3 or 4 kits now 4 or 5 years later, I gave up on trying to rid myself of them.

ill give you $12 shipped for one :)

bryceeden
09-11-2007, 01:18 PM
At this point if you'll pay the actual shipping you can just have the barrel kit free. PM me.

bryceeden
09-14-2007, 10:10 AM
OK, instead of sending out tons of PM,s I'll just post here. After tons of digging I have found one of these barrel kits. Its silver and cocker threaded. The first person to PM me gets it for the price of shipping.