PDA

View Full Version : When did E mags become available?

The Fiat
09-11-2007, 05:58 AM
This may be a silly question, but when could we start buying E-Mags again? I thought because of the Smart parts patent, AD could not sell them.

MedicDVG
09-11-2007, 06:01 AM
From what I understand SP never served a CD letter on AGD. It was the decision of AGD to not produce any more of the markers as future litigation would be too expensive.

The e-mags being sold by AGD currently are from existing parts stock. Once that is used up, there will be no more.

Feel free to correct me if I am in error.

BigEvil
09-11-2007, 07:25 AM
QFT. I believe that there are no more main boards for the emags, but I could we wrong. If so, no more new emags :(

Geronimo7
09-11-2007, 07:43 AM
It says on the airgun online store they are taking pre-orders for new e-tacs and warp e-tacs will be available soon. So it looks like new e-mags will be available soon, although they do not say if the parts are existing stock or not ;)

BigEvil
09-11-2007, 07:54 AM
It says on the airgun online store they are taking pre-orders for new e-tacs and warp e-tacs will be available soon. So it looks like new e-mags will be available soon, although they do not say if the parts are existing stock or not ;)

Where?

Geronimo7
09-11-2007, 08:41 AM
Where?

here http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=451&categoryID=86

the first paragraph

BigEvil
09-11-2007, 09:05 AM
here http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=451&categoryID=86

the first paragraph

Hmmm interesting. Then again.. ANOTHER pre-order item ... :tard:

MedicDVG
09-11-2007, 10:12 AM
I bet they are trying to judge interest to see what the buisness environment holds.

From everything I understand about the SP litigations (limited at best mind you) and all that, AGD was being preemptive in avoiding a C&D and lawsuit. Perhaps that environment has changed.

It will be interesting to watch.

rawbutter
09-11-2007, 10:38 AM
The e-mags being sold by AGD currently are from existing parts stock. Once that is used up, there will be no more.

Perhaps AGD still has e-mag parts, but is out of stock of other parts (like warp bodies and things like that). Maybe that's why they're on back-order.

stevewar
09-11-2007, 12:48 PM
Is this issue why I can't find an X-mag anywhere?

TheTexan
09-11-2007, 04:36 PM
Is this issue why I can't find an X-mag anywhere?

thats something else those are gone