PDA

View Full Version : Pneumag issues with a MicroRock

Temo Vryce
09-11-2007, 03:39 PM
Here's the deal. I have some Beswick LP tubing purchased from AirSoldier. I also have a used MicroRock. The trouble is that when ever I gas up my Pneumag it blows the tubing off the barb on the inlet side of the MSV-2. The few times that I have seen it happen, the line will balloon and then let go of the barb. I'm not sure why this happening as the tubing is supposed to have a working pressure of 135 psi @ 75F. I unscrewed the screw for the pressure regulation on the microrock so that it didn't have any air coming out at all. When I slowly increased the pressure to the point that it did let the air flow it blew the line off. The only thing that I can think that could be causing this is that when I have put the tubing on with pliers I have somehow weakened it. I'm going to try and take the MSV-2 out of the frame and put the tubing on with my fingers instead.

Has anyone else encountered this problem or does anyone have any suggestions? I do have unknown LPR that I can swap out the MicroRock for. I don't have any way of measuring the output pressure of the LPR so please don't ask.

dyeforever
09-11-2007, 04:22 PM
im using that same reg and hoses. i never had that problem with the beswick lp hose. try cutting the hose a little bit on the end and reinstall it. when i use sum old lp hose from a cocker it blew off on me due to the end of the lp hose being worn out.

Ruler_Mark
09-11-2007, 11:35 PM
try zeroing outyour microrocka nd turningit up till your gun cycles if the hose's pop off first its cause the fittings arent holding onto the hose. the hoes isnt breaking so the rating on the hose dopesnt mattter the rating on the barb does.

Dend78
09-12-2007, 06:49 AM
yup gotta tune your mag like a cocker now :D , nah its not that bad do as said above should solve the problem if not you may need a new barb

good luck to ya

:cheers:

Temo Vryce
09-12-2007, 11:59 AM
I unscrewed the screw for the pressure regulation on the microrock so that it didn't have any air coming out at all. When I slowly increased the pressure to the point that it did let the air flow it blew the line off.

I believe that would be zeroing it out. At this point I'm looking at hose barbs or I'm weaking the hose with the pliers. I'm hoping its the pliers as I have a game coming up in at the end of the month and not a lot of time to troubleshoot.

Dend78
09-12-2007, 12:04 PM
yeah its time to cut the end off the hose and if it still blows it off get a new barb

MiZer
09-12-2007, 02:03 PM
you could always put a top hat on the hose over the barb..

all my cockers used those. =]