PDA

View Full Version : Powerfeed body or Warp??

IROCU
01-10-2002, 07:03 PM
Alright well I have a standard feed mag with a 12volt revvy and I just started chopping, not bad, but enough to piss me off. My question is should I spend the money on a powerfeed body, or should I buy the warp feed? I've seen one warp feed on a standard body, but the 90* turn the balls have to talk at the top of the standard feed tube worries me. What would you guys do? Thanks

talls
01-10-2002, 08:24 PM
I don't know how well a warp would do on lowering the profile of the gun when you have a standard feed, but it should greatly help your chopping problem. Then again if it were me I would try and find a cheap hopper right body somewhere on here so you could still buy a warp later. But man either way you go should work out.

IROCU
01-10-2002, 08:40 PM
Thanks for the reply talls, see if I were to keep my standard feed body I would cut it about an inch or more in order to lower the profile. Thanks again :)

[NA]WARLORD
01-10-2002, 10:48 PM
Only problem with AGD warp feed is they dont have the 90* elbow anymore, you will have to get one from pro team products, which are 40.00. You may want to consider a powerfeed H/R body or a warp feed left body ( which essentially is the same thing but powerfeed is cut down giving you a better site picture down top of breech/barrel) go to online store and check them out.

joeyjoe367
01-11-2002, 11:15 AM
Both :D