PDA

View Full Version : Shatnerball IV Info!

Tassel Mask
09-13-2007, 01:57 AM
I have info about the next Shatnerball IV. Its either in Texas or Cali. Don't forget the clues about the ten gallon hats. Oh yea, and remember the clue about no rain; hey? Thats gotta be Cali right? Like the country song: it never rains in Cali.

So who's going?

I cant wait, remember the last one 3 years ago? The little kid kept giving his gun away to charity and people kept buying it back tot the kid, but he wouldn't take it. MANCOW left prior to the auction.

Who was in the base with me on Hammer's team when it was overrun and a guy got heat stroke? I have some good audio of that clash and man we took a popping.

So get ready guys, because they said at the event we are getting jersey again rather than shirts...cotton sucked! Ok, the price will go up as shatner said, but ehh...

Too bad Mobster Mash sucked, it really coulda been better I think. Any idea why the low turnout?

Good charity though. I do some work with the American Cancer Society with their spring Relay For Life charities.

T.M.

MedicDVG
09-13-2007, 08:29 AM
Don't you dare tease about this.. I have been so bummed that I missed out on the last ones and pretty much had written off any chance of there ever being a Shatner event in the future.

More details are needed!!

:clap: :bounce: :clap: :bounce: :dance: :dance: :dance:

d4m4don3
09-13-2007, 12:20 PM
I have info about the next Shatnerball IV. Its either in Texas or Cali. Don't forget the clues about the ten gallon hats. Oh yea, and remember the clue about no rain; hey? Thats gotta be Cali right? Like the country song: it never rains in Cali.

So who's going?

I cant wait, remember the last one 3 years ago? The little kid kept giving his gun away to charity and people kept buying it back tot the kid, but he wouldn't take it. MANCOW left prior to the auction.

Who was in the base with me on Hammer's team when it was overrun and a guy got heat stroke? I have some good audio of that clash and man we took a popping.

So get ready guys, because they said at the event we are getting jersey again rather than shirts...cotton sucked! Ok, the price will go up as shatner said, but ehh...

Too bad Mobster Mash sucked, it really coulda been better I think. Any idea why the low turnout?

Good charity though. I do some work with the American Cancer Society with their spring Relay For Life charities.

T.M.

Unless Tom comments, I may have to resort to calling Shenanigans on this info.

BigEvil
09-13-2007, 05:52 PM
Unless Tom comments, I may have to resort to calling Shenanigans on this info.

QFT

Besides Tunaball > Shatnerball :-P

custar
09-13-2007, 06:20 PM
In Texas? That has my interest. I know some guys here in OK who might be interested in road tripping down to TX. Cali is just too far away.

custar

Sumthinwicked
09-13-2007, 07:14 PM
maybe itll be snow not rain LOL in CT yea yea

MedicDVG
09-14-2007, 02:03 AM
QFT

Besides Tunaball > Shatnerball :-P
No reason not to do both!

olinar
09-15-2007, 03:09 PM
tk is in az, theres only like 5 days of rain in az.....

BigEvil
09-16-2007, 01:20 PM
No reason not to do both!

THis is true. :-)

Mike Smith
09-17-2007, 05:48 AM
Give me a break. This is 3 year old stuff.

Packman was trying to rent the Astrodome for Shatnerball 4 and either they found out about his past or he wasn't schmoozing the right people and was blown off... This all fell apart back in 2004.

PumpMag
09-18-2007, 03:42 AM
tk is in az, theres only like 5 days of rain in az.....

So if this is for real, then the closest logical place would be Cali. :)

MedicDVG
09-18-2007, 08:54 AM
I will beleive it when I see it..

I will also hope for it to happen.. and if sacrificing a goat would help, I would do that too...

considering the last attempt Celebrity Paintball event was in Cali at Jungle Island, I would suspect that there is a good chance that they will try again.

http://www.celebritypaintball.com/eventinfo.html

But I will not get excited about this until TK Himself says yea or nea.

:shooting: :dance: <--- couldn't find a goat...

Pneumagger
10-02-2007, 05:06 PM
Personally, I would more pleased if TK himself would be there rather than Shattner. My vote is to have those two gentlemen attend the next tunaball. It would be cheaper for all us to fund their attendance rather than everyone heading out to cali or the west coast.

Warwitch
10-03-2007, 01:27 PM
Personally, I would more pleased if TK himself would be there rather than Shattner. My vote is to have those two gentlemen attend the next tunaball. It would be cheaper for all us to fund their attendance rather than everyone heading out to cali or the west coast.

lol, agreed. Id also like to see a one-on-one between them :rofl:

Tassel Mask
10-03-2007, 02:00 PM
OK, Mike Smith got it right.

At the event they, Shatner and others, hiped the crowd about the next game. Yes, all the info I gave is the same info from 2004 from the event. I was just poking fun a the forum still labeled Shatnerball IV.

If you have been a long time follower of this event, you know how bad it was for us when it crashed. I guess I still like poking a the forum is all.

If you guys know anything about any celeb paint ball games, hook it up.

By the way, sorry if no one got the joke, I wasn't trying to actually make people think there is another one coming up soon. I was just poking fun a the forum and the even for not giving us good heads up back in August 2005 when I know lots of people took vacation for it and lost out czz of no info.

Hope no one is upset with me, but you have to agree, why is this forum still up? memories?

T.M.

gibby
10-12-2007, 11:55 AM
Very Bad Joke!!! You made me click into this section of the forum!! I usually only click 4 or 5 times before leaving this once beloved forum. You made me waste one of my clicks! GRRRR!!! :mad:

AnthonyDStone
11-16-2007, 01:45 PM
I'd rather They put on a game of that caliber for THE PLAYERS!Where's That at?That's what I Want to know!Aside from D-day and the other WW2 scenarios,Whom are the only ones TRYING!We need a Scenario with all the best amentities,On beautifully groomed fields.................Damn it,Where's all the GOOD event producers :mad: Oh well.

Tony "off on a Rant" :shooting:

AnthonyDStone
03-27-2008, 01:32 PM
Do any of them care there's no Game to play anymore??Tom??Bill?.....Mancow even??
Come on guys!Letting this event Die is UNACCEPTABLE!What exactly are we lacking?Manpower?No.Setting?No.Money?No.Kids in need of charitable events?Absolutely NOT!Whats The deal?No Body Wants to do this for the KIDS?Come on guys,Get your heads out of your asses!We can do this!

Tony :clap: "Motivational Ranter"

SchoolU101
03-28-2008, 03:16 PM
This event died years ago. :cry:

Tunaman
03-28-2008, 04:46 PM
They call it TunaBall now. :D Check out http://www.tunaball.com This will probably be the last big get together on Mag owners for a while. Maybe Tom could show up? He knows how to get to Top Gun Paintball in New jersey for sure. :D ;)

BigEvil
03-31-2008, 08:49 AM
They call it TunaBall now. :D Check out http://www.tunaball.com This will probably be the last big get together on Mag owners for a while. Maybe Tom could show up? He knows how to get to Top Gun Paintball in New jersey for sure. :D ;)

That's right. Why don't we have a forum called "Tunaball". Come'on Tuna, use your divine influence. I'll even mod it.

"Last one"? Yeah, you could very well be right about that. :cry:

AnthonyDStone
04-04-2008, 12:03 PM
That's right. Why don't we have a forum called "Tunaball". Come'on Tuna, use your divine influence. I'll even mod it.

"Last one"? Yeah, you could very well be right about that. :cry:

Paintball Sams Is Now CLOSED,We Will forever Love our Mags!

Tony :)

Storminnorman
07-06-2008, 11:25 AM
As long as your driveway is fixed I will be at Sam's. I usually make Trevor drive me because one day of paintball is not worth $300 in car repairs. I had a blast last time I went and the fields are looking outstanding, its just that driveway that prevents me from going more and it makes many people leery of going to Sam's. FIX THE ROAD AND THEY WILL COME.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-13-2008, 12:13 AM
So...what do we have to do to get Shatnerball going again? I'm willing to step up and say that if there is a Shatnerball 09' I will be there...I'm calling my shot right now...DB will be making his triumphant return at Shatnerball 09...so come on..let's make this thing happen...

--DB

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
09-28-2008, 11:35 PM
1 month later...

DiRTyBuNNy
10-04-2008, 10:47 PM
1 month later...

more like 6 weeks...but who's counting... :dance:

--DB

SSP-SheiK
10-27-2008, 09:45 AM
i would love to attend a Shatner'ball event. i was talking with a guy yesterday at my local field who attended the last two and he said it was a great experience.

ne0nwalrus
11-22-2008, 04:27 PM
lets just face it, its not happening any time soon.

but on the off chance it does i'll be there.