PDA

View Full Version : Ebay pick up

AirAssault
09-13-2007, 04:02 AM
I just couldn't help myself. I wasn't planning on picking anything up, but figured for $107.50, what the heck.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250162033786&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=015

Ill be putting another frame under it, so any one want to pick that one up, LMK.

Badger1099
09-13-2007, 07:22 AM
Nice grab. I gave that one a second look too, but at some point one needs to draw the line. As a bonus you get a somewhat rare reverse valve.

Papa_Smurf
09-13-2007, 07:23 AM
I always take a classic with me to the field as a backup. They are tough little things.

AirAssault
09-13-2007, 07:58 AM
Nice grab. I gave that one a second look too, but at some point one needs to draw the line. As a bonus you get a somewhat rare reverse valve.

I know what you mean, but that's my problem, I see a deal "to good" to pass up and I just have to lol. Looks like I need to sell of one of my Kartas :rofl: No really, $127.50 shipped is not bad for this, plus like you said, the reverse valve. I really like the drop and asa, prob gonna stick it on my X.

Warwitch
09-13-2007, 08:25 AM
I know what you mean, but that's my problem, I see a deal "to good" to pass up and I just have to lol. Looks like I need to sell of one of my Kartas :rofl: No really, $127.50 shipped is not bad for this, plus like you said, the reverse valve. I really like the drop and asa, prob gonna stick it on my X.

Those little Drop-kicks are great, and simple. That was a pretty good deal. You guys are like pirannahs when this stuff hits the web :rolleyes: