PDA

View Full Version : shipping to sweden?

rifleman wi
09-16-2007, 10:16 AM
just wondering if its legal to send a classic valve to sweeden and about how much shipping may be? usps says around $15-$20, but just wondring what you guys may think.. thanks :shooting:

Marrr
09-16-2007, 10:43 AM
just wondering if its legal to send a classic valve to sweeden and about how much shipping may be? usps says around $15-$20, but just wondring what you guys may think.. thanks :shooting:

Don't worry!There is no restrictions to ship to the Europe some parts or complete paintball MARKER.Just make sure,the person who will care shipping,don't write on the package some things like - spare parts for GUN,or - parts for the WEAPON.or e.t.c.
Customs don't like that and usually they double check everything if they find some suspicious things!
Use some - paintball marker,Hight pressure marker,sports marker e.t.c...i'm sure you got the idea!!! :)

Good luck!
:shooting:

MANN
09-16-2007, 10:53 AM
send it via usps, and list the contents as used sporting goods. If they want you to clearify then list it as AGD valve.

Joni
09-16-2007, 02:26 PM
No legal problems on our end (Sweden). I have had both parts and complete markers shipped to me, no problems at all