PDA

View Full Version : Looks like I'm finally moving....

cyberave68
09-16-2007, 06:32 PM
So i accepted a job in PA. this week. They want me to start by Oct. 15th, so i will be going up that weekend. I will try to finish the few projects i have going by then. Most of which i can do when i move but i dont want to take extra work with me. I have a few parts i'm going to try to finish before then also. Need to have money to go play paintball when i get up there..LOL :ninja: For those of yopu who were waiting for me to get cleared up to do some projects i'm sorry. I want to get6 settled before i takle any more work. I dont want to have your gear any longer than needed. I will still be selling pnuemag kits to keep the little extra money going... I'm, prolly going to have alot of free time whne i get there cause my wife is staying behind for 1-2 months. So no partys!!! (YEA RIGHT!!!!) Looks like i'm going to the game in Mass on the Oct 20th hope to see some of you there. Also looks like i may not make the AO south game??? :cry: But we will see... :ninja:

Warwitch
09-16-2007, 06:36 PM
Good luck with your move :cheers: Still like to get together about a rail when you get settled in.

You are comming to the charity event on the 29-30th right?

BREAD_DA_PAINTER
09-16-2007, 06:37 PM
congrats on the job and move... sux not getting to put a face with name...... good luck.... :cheers:

mr doo doo
09-16-2007, 06:52 PM
I hear PA is a nice state :confused:

haha, congrats on your new job and i bid you good luck there.

t0nnn
09-16-2007, 07:20 PM
ohhhh so now you ARE gonna come with us ....good man well it's not like you had a choice in the matter, we were draggin your a** there anyway

TnDeathInc
09-16-2007, 07:36 PM
Good luck, AO South commands you to put the lotion on the skin!!!

Mongoose
09-16-2007, 07:46 PM
ohhhh so now you ARE gonna come with us ....good man well it's not like you had a choice in the matter, we were draggin your a** there anyway

even if he's kickin and screaming...lol

gonna have to take you out to philly and show you the hot spots!

divil
09-16-2007, 07:51 PM
So i accepted a job in PA. this week. They want me to start by Oct. 15th, so i will be going up that weekend. I will try to finish the few projects i have going by then. Most of which i can do when i move but i dont want to take extra work with me. I have a few parts i'm going to try to finish before then also. Need to have money to go play paintball when i get up there..LOL :ninja: For those of yopu who were waiting for me to get cleared up to do some projects i'm sorry. I want to get6 settled before i takle any more work. I dont want to have your gear any longer than needed. I will still be selling pnuemag kits to keep the little extra money going... I'm, prolly going to have alot of free time whne i get there cause my wife is staying behind for 1-2 months. So no partys!!! (YEA RIGHT!!!!) Looks like i'm going to the game in Mass on the Oct 20th hope to see some of you there. Also looks like i may not make the AO south game??? :cry: But we will see... :ninja:

Where in PA i live in Erie

cyberave68
09-16-2007, 08:18 PM
Good luck with your move :cheers: Still like to get together about a rail when you get settled in.

You are comming to the charity event on the 29-30th right?
Where at?

congrats on the job and move... sux not getting to put a face with name...... good luck.... :cheers:
Thanks, and dont count me out just yet...

I hear PA is a nice state :confused:

haha, congrats on your new job and i bid you good luck there.
Thanks...

That's what i keep hearing so i guess i have no choice...

Good luck, AO South commands you to put the lotion on the skin!!!
Thanks, and i will try to remember that...

even if he's kickin and screaming...lol

gonna have to take you out to philly and show you the hot spots!
No kicking or screaming... Ok sounds good....

Where in PA i live in Erie
Will be near Downingtown start...

maniacmechanic
09-16-2007, 08:24 PM
Good Luck with the move , sorry we won't get to see you at AO South :mad:
Like Warwitch said ; hope you can make it to JIM"s game at OCP

Madmarx
09-17-2007, 05:56 AM
Whooopteee-friggin-dooo!! :shooting:
Move already!!! :mad:
We're sick of hearing about your move!!!! :tard:
It's just an excuse for you not to finish the work you should have done!!!!! :cuss:

:spit_take

TheTramp
09-18-2007, 02:57 PM
Looks like i'm going to the game in Mass on the Oct 20th hope to see some of you there.

Which game is this?

t0nnn
09-18-2007, 07:35 PM
http://www.fox4paintball.com/newsite/FallScenario.php

tryin to go?

jay8541
09-18-2007, 07:56 PM
Fox4 we will be there and Man that means you are moving closer to me :cuss:

BigEvil
09-18-2007, 08:02 PM
Fox4 we will be there and Man that means you are moving closer to me :cuss:

Yeah man, my property value is already low enough with Jay only 3 'short' hours from me. ;)

jay8541
09-18-2007, 08:14 PM
Yeah man, my property value is already low enough with Jay only 3 'short' hours from me. ;)

well if you would stop throwing the treasures you get from me in the trash you would be ok

TheTramp
09-19-2007, 10:49 AM
Ah yes. My small scenario team might be going.