PDA

View Full Version : !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mag not workin...need advise ASAP, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pip_999
01-10-2002, 09:33 PM
hey guys well i just got my mag and well......it came in pieces and here is the thing....it gases up fine...the trigger kicks in but it doesnt actually shoot, i can pull the trigger but there is no BANG (if you will)

so i am just wondering 'cause its u guys waht the hell do i do thanks guys

and i need this info ASAP if possible cause i am plannin on goin tomorrow

thanx alot

Restola
01-10-2002, 11:18 PM
turn the velocity up. some dude just had the same problem.

Bonx0007
01-10-2002, 11:37 PM
turn the saftey off. velocity. umm is it a retro?

HyperSnyper
01-11-2002, 12:43 AM
There was a dude at my field with the same problem.

He said the trigger had resistance when he pulled on it (which eliminated gas probs) but just didnt fire.

My guess was the trigger rod being too short, and I was right. It ended up that he screwed in the trigger rod on the sear which made it impossible for the sear to be pushed far enough back to trip the bolt.

Give it a try.

-Hyper

pip_999
01-11-2002, 07:32 AM
hey guys
i dont this the velocity is the problem i think it could be the rod that is directly behind the trigger

that might be it!

thanx anyway

DaXtremeist
01-11-2002, 09:15 AM
its 1 of these 3 things

1. low on air
2. velocity is to low
3. trigger rod is to short

like everyone up top said and thats the order to check em

other posibilities is your regulator seat but that usually causes problems in velocity.

dmorrow30
01-11-2002, 10:09 AM
I had this happen to a friend's mag.check the power tube o-ring.He put the spacer in first then the o-ring.the o-ring needs to go in first then the spacer.

deded
01-11-2002, 01:30 PM
If it came in pieces, and you put it together yourself, you may have forgot to put the rail bushing in.

The rail bushing is a little tube that goes around the field strip screw and sits between the screw and the body/body rail/and trigger frame.

Degas your gun, take off the field strip screw, and take the valve assembly off. Then look down the hole that the field strip screw came out of, and see if that tube is in there.

If you need any more explanation just ask.