kruger
09-20-2007, 11:39 PM
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa175/kruger7734/DSC_0422.jpg

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa175/kruger7734/DSC_0424.jpg

FreeFlow Rhythm body
FreeFlow internals
CCM 86 deg frame
1.5 Freak tip

This marker was done by hvacman250. He is also known as Smurf on PB Underworld. He does ano work and has a thread there. He was able to turn this marker around in ONE (1) day. And, it turned out perfect. I was originally looking for a Lotus body, but found this one first. I really am quite pleased with it.

The first pump that I ever had, I got from sumpthinwicked, it was an Orange Acid wash Phantom, stock class. Found out that stock class is not my thing. Made a trade for an S5, it was OK, but still not what I was looking for. And, I traded the S5 body for this ano job. Long way getting here, but I am likin' it so far.

mr doo doo
09-20-2007, 11:46 PM
im still confused on how you got this, but nonetheless, that thing is looking ridiculous cool :clap: ! LOVE IT!!

Whee McGee
09-20-2007, 11:52 PM
Absolutely gorgeous. Got the same barrel on my own cocker-threaded babies. I like it better on my Mag than my Prostock Sniper, since (like yours) the pump handle is longer than the barrel itself, but it's a unique look. I still need to anno the slider I got and change out the hinge I have, and maybe get an on/off, and then I'll be happy with it. Hopefully it'll look as nice as yours.

senghing27
09-21-2007, 12:08 AM
Try not to shoot yourself in the hand.... :p

wetwrks
09-21-2007, 12:24 AM
I tried the same freak tip thing on my sniper and I still am not sold on it on yours but reguardless that is still a right purdy pistol. Congrats.

By the way, learn to use it and you will pick up some real useful tricks for when you go back to playing semi.

OEM Petey
09-21-2007, 02:37 AM
im so jealous! :(

i've got a pump coming in myself tomorrow, but nothing close to this!

Now i wish i never sold my rhythm body :cry:

going_home
09-21-2007, 03:53 PM
Nice PMP pump kit.
I've been wanting to try one of the pump grips.
Just talked to CCM and they are still working on 3 designs to fit all their pump kits.
Kruger give us some feedback on the pump grip when you get a chance to use it please.
At this point I'm waiting on CCM to come out with one rather than change pump kits.

flyingpootang
09-21-2007, 05:45 PM
Wow very nice. Now I want to build a pumpcocker.

d4m4don3
09-21-2007, 06:28 PM
Put some tape or soming to cover the eye holes. You'll lose some efficiency with that.